Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I just started working out, quarantine has kept me inside. I need to get in shape and drop a dress size! First things first, what to wear? New leggings, cute Adidas sneakers, padded sports bra, mesh workout top and fluffy sherpa pullover (it is cold here!).

Wondering what others are wearing for workouts?

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Denise.
      Anonymous

I am a swimmer…1 hr. , every M- F,

Pool at the Naval Base has been closed since last March,2020.

As a disabled, Retired Army Vet it is the only physical activity I can do. No more high G- force stuff with all my orthopedic issues.  I wear a bathing suit,cap, mask with snorkel.

Dr.T.J.

Hi TJ. I’d just like to say thank you for your service and your sacrifice.

Thank you for your service, TJ. After my hip replacement I took up swimming for exercise and managed 64 laps before I turned 64 at the gym pool. Since I retired I have installed a small deep water (more than 6′ depth) pool that is designed for zero impact exercising. I am in the process of enclosing it so that I can still use it all year round.

I picked athletic shorts because that was the closest to swim trunks but after the pool is enclosed I will be using my ladies swimsuits instead. 🩱👙

Rowena

Lycra 🚴🏻‍♂️🙂!

Nothing like a jog or biking activity to get the blood flowing and I love wearing spandex and lycra for look and feel

You are so right!! I do believe spandex can make everything more enjoyable!

Similarly I have several pairs of leggings, sports bra’s and tops, I usually wear regular cotton bikinis either FTL or HHW when working out. A good pair of work out shoes is mandatory but I have difficulty finding them in 12-1/2 extra wide so I use the most fem pair of men’s ground pounders I can find.

If anyone has found a retailer that regularly stocks ladies athletic foot wear in our sizes could you please share????

Phoebe,

I understand the struggle for women’s running shoes in larger sizes. I know that New Balance carries such sizes. I found that running shoe stores (and not general sporting good stores) will carry these in stock or at least be able to order them.  I have been shopping at a local such store for several years now.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Amazon has a good selection of woman’s workout shoes, from running to cross trainers. Some of these are in larger sizes too!

My preferred workout outfit is not listed. I typically work out in athletic shorts, sports bra, and a tee or tank. I would not call my shorts shorts shorts, but they are not basketball shorts either.

MacKenzie Alexandra

MacKenzie,

Thanks for voting and your note. Athletic shorts are perfect for working out. That is what I thinking when I picked the selection. I did update to clarify!

Emily
      Lady

Absolutely LOVE yoga pants and leggings. I go to a gym locally to work out 5 days a week. I always wear women’s workout clothes. Yoga pants with tights, tank tops with a cotton camisole underneath (constantly adjusting the straps), and ladies trainers. My outfit is clearly female but nobody has ever said anything. I have gotten a few odd looks when I change in the locker room and a man sees my tights😉😁.

Emily,

Thanks for sharing! You have a great workout outfit!

Yoga pants are so comfortable. I too wear them when running around town. Usually with my ladies trainers sneakers!

Hugs,

Denise

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Denise.
      Krista
      Duchess

Hi Denise, I just finished exercising a little while ago and I’m still wearing my exercise clothes.  Fully en femme.  Bra, panties, female cotton t-shirt (sometimes I’ll wear a female tank top), female bottoms (sometimes it is female lycra shorts, or leggings, or loose pants).  I usually wear my hair in pigtails (I have long natural hair well past my bra strap).  And sometimes I will finish up with some standing exercises and will throw on a skater skirt on top of the shorts or leggings.  I just love my daily exercise routine. Good luck with getting down a dress size.  It is definitely worth the effort.  Stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Krista,

Thank you so much for responding! You have an inspiring workout program! And perfect workout outfits too!

Only two days in, fingers crossed that I can keep going!

Hugs,

Denise

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Work out for me is doing all chores because SO is not able to do them (medical issues).  My outfit is pretty boring…………when SO is out…………..it’s really short shorts…………a camisole,,,,,,,,,,,athletic sneakers……with thick socks (pink!!), hair in pony tail with a pink tie.  The work out is laundary, sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming,  groom and wash the dogs,  wash and vacuume the car, yardwork , clean our part of the alley, any projects…………..dress in stealth outside…………..en femme inside………..take a lunch break………change into something total femme……..like a short skirt and blouse………go on CDH for fun and relax…………..then do more housework ……………….SO loves the work being done…………I love doing it in femme!!!   She has no idea the fun I have…..and makes a nice dinner……..buys clothes for me………..once mistakenly bought women’s jeans for me  (YES!!!). She was so embarassed and I was such a good sport about it (HA!!!). The pony tail is HER IDEA…..(HA AGAIN!!!).    karley

Karley,

Wow! You get quite a workout, girl! Glad you enjoy your workout, dressing and checking in on CDH! Cute outfits too!

One question – Did you keep the women jeans? They are so much more comfy then guys jeans!

Have a good weekend!

Denise

karley delaware
          Baroness - Annual

YES!!!!   I love wearing them and the cute little pockets in the front for earrings, pony tail ties or a spare mask.  I just wish my butt would fill out the bottom…………giggles…………….. SO doesn’t say anything when wearing them on errands………………maybe when the weather warms………….i’ll wear  a camisole and let my hair down on my secret girl drives.  With mask wearing…………..I could maybe slip through un-noticed…………..everyone is worried about pandemic………..money……………..the way things are…………….some guy wearing women’s clothes is so……..so………unimportant.   karley

Honey hip enhancement pants are what you need I wear them all the time. Check my pics if you want to see how they look.

It depends on what kind of workout.  Since the pandemic closed down the gyms in the offices around the country, my company has been putting a variety of exercise classes on webex, and recording them and putting them on a private youtube channel.  Some of them can be done dressed as you are, while others are better if you change.

There are some quick desk fit classes at noon (in my time zone) which can be done dressed as I am (and I have been wearing a skirt and top or a dress for almost all of this time).  Two days are stretches and balance, and if the skirt is loose enough, I don’t need to change.  Two days are quick desk fit HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) classes.  For these I will often put on a short skort.  When it’s warmer I might change into a tank top, and on other days I probably wear the same top I was wearing before.

Another class I attend is a targeted muscle training.  On different weeks we take a quick but intense workout on one set of muscles: legs; chest; back; biceps; triceps; or shoulders.  If I need to lie down (for example with chest), I’ll probably change into the skort.  But if what I’m wearing doesn’t impede my workout, I usually won’t change.

I will also change into the skort for a cardio-core, abs, or Pilates class, given that I will be on the floor.

I have been taking walks through my neighborhood most days too, as long as the weather permits it.  In the summer, or if the weather is bad and I walk on my treadmill, I usually have a tank top and a short (and often skater) skirt.  In the spring and fall, I’ll wear a skirt and top or occasionally a dress) with pantyhose and a jacket.  In the winter I’ll wear a skirt and top (or occasionally a dress) with tights and an ankle length coat.

I have couple of pair of women’s (but unisex looking) sweat pants, and recently bought an exercise short on clearance.  But I don’t usually use these.

I’m often wearing pink Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars.  If the fashion isn’t right, I’ll either wear my all black All Stars (my guy sneakers) or a pair of white sneakers.

Anonymous

My go to for a drylamd workout is the standard black with a white strip workout shorts that you see a lot of volleyball girls wear. Generally accompanied with a tank top with a sports bra. Though I am more of a swimmer so its generally a one piece suit when I’m swimming

Dawn Star
      Lady

I have dozens of sets of running and fitness wear.  I love to wear all of them just like any girl.  I tried to post a image of one of my last runs in 20 degree weather – appears to would not post. Anyway, I have several photos of me in fitness wear located at tgguide.com.  For winter I wear a spandex sports bra and winter skin tight layers – 2 or more tight layers a running skirt, On top several skin tight winter spandex layers followed by a great looking winter sport cover/jacket.  I love to wear caps with a pony tail cutout for my shoulder length hair.   For summer I have over a dozen outfits – Sport Tops, matching bras, matching shorts or caprices.  I love to work out and have run several times as a woman, even in a Disney Race.  Dawn 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Dawn Star.

Dawn,

Thank you so much for sharing! You have quite the workout wardrobe! I am amazed the all the cute athletic wear styles that are available!

You are an inspiration!

Denise

Anonymous

I don’t workout but I do housework and such, it’s leggings and a tank top. Flexible,cool,comfy with a hit of sexy thrown in. It’s my go to for chores.

Thanks for your note! Leggings are the best!

I wear a short legging and a tshirt..

Molly
      Duchess

Yoga pants are nice… But I really like the ballet tights and a leotard (and a good tuck) if I’m not going to be seen.

-Molly

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?