Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Hippie
      Lady

Would you like to see GG’s more in chat? Kinda like Ask A GG live thing. I don’t know what I am asking, but having my wife in chat is kinda cool, and I like it. I know many others do to.

So would you like to see more GG’s in chat?

Hippie
      Lady

I said yes, because I like my wife there and she and other GG’s have vital information that they can out at a moment of notice.

Hippie

DeLora
      Lady

Yes.

Many CDs struggle with relationships, or anxiety of coming out to a SO. I think a GG perspective would be so helpful.

Anonymous

I usually say ” yes”  ( my glass half full attitude)…why not?!!

Let the good times roll!

Dr. T.J.

Anonymous

Hi Hippie.

personally I love the GG’s perspective, not in just chat, but in all things cd…their point of view is not only appreciated, it needs to be heard.

Grace xx

Yes, and as Grace said, not just in chat.  The ‘ask a GG’ forum doesn’t seem to be as active as it might/should be – perhaps because the responses may be limited by the number of GGs available to weigh in there?

I would actually be most interested in an opportunity to hear from GGs who are NOT super-accepting of us.  I would like to hear a diversity of their perspectives as to what makes it objectionable to them and what we might do as crossdressers to improve/change that perception if they were in a relationship with us (echo DeLora’s comment).

I know it will vary from one GG to another, but I’m keen to learn how I might better engage the subject with my own wife (who knows I do it, is tolerant so long as she doesn’t see it, but not accepting or understanding).  Being able to learn in a forum or chat exchange with a GG other than my wife, but with an attitude about crossdressing that is similar to hers, would be comforting – because I wouldn’t feel like I was walking on egg shells when asking my questions and contemplating their responses.

Marcellette

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve met several women while dressed and dressed for several more. They were usually quite complimentary and nice. Others just liked how I dressed and thought I was sexy. I enjoy meeting and socializing with women while dressed. I would enjly chatting with them also.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hey, I’d live to see more GG’s everywhere, but that’s just me 🙂.  In principle I see how it could be quite enlightening – I would gain some insight I’m sure – as long as opinions don’t flare.  Attitudes and emotions can brew up…. don’t know if I’d be willing to be there if I was a GG.  Pretty sure the chat crew is pulling their hair out at the thought!

Hi Hippie, I put yes. I would love learn how CDing makes them feel, the good and the bad from their point of view.  Also beauty secrets or ways of dealing with our emotions that tend to be stronger when we are dressed. Hopefully the GGs here would feel comfortable sharing these thing’s.

Love Trish

I’m going to go against the majority opinion here.  I don’t use chat often, but the topics that tend to come up tend to be topics that CDers might be interested in learning from one another but GG’s probably wouldn’t find interesting.  And it they aren’t interested, they’re not going to hang around long.

I don’t think you’ll be able to tell everyone, no this or that topic is off limits here when it doesn’t otherwise break the rules of CDH.

Yes, yes, yes, what is it you don’t get about YES?  We need to have GG’s understand, accept, and love us for who we are.  I really don’t think most non CD men care a hoot about CDs.  If women accepted us and enjoyed our fantasy, not only would non CD men be OK with it, many of them would try it – just for kicks.  Being overtly masculine may mean something to insecure men, but most men really only care about affirmation from women.  Many of us know that GG’s are the ones we want to CD with the most.  If our wives and SO’s really enjoyed our hobby, we’d relax and get it all in perspective.  I think it’s about the clothes; and women’s clothes are just more fun.  And, that’s my almost final word on the matter!

FAM

The more the merrier as the saying goes, I think we all crave input from the fairer sex.

❤️Bianca

Anonymous

More  GG’s absolutely, although they must be accorded the same respect that we demand, and  their  opinions too. Maybe there should be a mixed forum specifically for those on here who want both sets of groups  together can   volunteer to join and mix in with topics and questions. As we have seen here SO do tend to get the blame for not accepting their partners dressing, and some can’t accept they have rights to. Interesting but is it practical  and would many be interested? 

I didn’t vote, as I don’t use chat. However, I would like to see more GG’s in our forum’s,, as I highly value their thoughts and opinions.
      Regi.

Hi Hippie , i  never use chat but more girls yes! anything that can help us improve and better ourselves, can’t be a bad thing. Py xx.

Anonymous

Sure! Who better to provide input on all things feminine.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?