Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey Gurls

i was just curious to know if any of us dressup  as per our SO choice or it doesn’t really matter.

Hugs

Harley

Kind of a cheeky response but I almost always dress up per my wife’s choice. Unfortunately her choice is drab men’s clothes. I dress for myself.

Anonymous

My wife has a strong influence on my Dressing, mostly positive.  She objects to dresses (only dresses) so I wear skirts and tops, instead.  She likes the denim skirts which have almost become my daily uniform, and there are a couple of combinations, including a top which used to be hers, which she says look very nice on me.  Who am I go argue with that?

My wife always lays out my clothes every morning while I shower. I never know if I am going to be a boy or a girl until then. She dresses me office appropriate for work and just a bit on the slutty side of flirty for parties. She also likes to keep me naked at home.

Yes, my wife has essentially nothing to do with my wardrobe. Fashion has never been a thing for her…

I always get my wife’s opinion on the outfit I chose when I go out. She will give advice and help with picking out shoes and makeup colors.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?