16 Posts
3 Users
0 Thanks
Admin
Topic starter
(@cdh)
Famed Member     Seattle, Washington, United States of America
wpf-cross-image

Everyone loves to get a makeover. Whether it’s a quick 30 minute nail job, or a luxurious pampered day at the spa nothing can compare to such a feminine treat. For the last few weeks  we’ve been working on some exciting improvements to Crossdresser Heaven and we’re finally ready to unveil them!

The improvements should make it easier and faster to find the information you’re looking for while reducing clutter and making the articles easier to read. At least that’s the theory 🙂

Let me know what you think!

While browsing the site you might also find some quirks and unexpected behavior. Or perhaps there’s something about the site you just don’t like – it’s too slow for you, difficult to find information or a page fails to show up. Please share your feedback on where Crossdresser Heaven can be improved, as well as what you like most about the new site (I’m a sucker for praise 😉 ).

Thanks in advance, and stay gorgeous!
Vanessa

15 Replies
(@Crissy Fuca)

I for one really like the new look.
Very clean yet still very attractive.
[Feel free to make up your own jokes - lol]

1 Reply
(@Crissy Fuca)

Curt/Crissy died today of a heart attack. You can leave your condolences at his Facebook page...just search Curt Naeve.

(@Crissy Fuca)

All I can say is that it is a shock! LOL I wasn't expecting this at all! LOL

I feel like Gomer Pyle! "SURPRISE SURPRISE SUPRISE!"

I did actually like the old one!

(@Crissy Fuca)

I can't think of anything I actively disliked about the old theme. This new one is swisher and feels more polished.

I'll balance that praise off by saying can the blog area be a bit wider? 🙂 The meta zones of popular posts, feed and ad take up quite a bit of space.

(@Crissy Fuca)

What Lynn said 🙂

I saw nothing wrong with the old site, but I do like this layout as well.

Admin
Topic starter
(@cdh)

Thanks for your feedback ladies. Lynn, I've fiddled a bit with the size of the post to make it slightly larger. It's still a bit tight if you have a 1024 size screen. The post area will resize larger if you make your browser window larger, I've found at around 1100 there is a good balance between post size and sidebars.

Hugs,
Vanessa

(@Crissy Fuca)

Thanks for that. Those few extra pixels make all the difference. The content feels less cramped. 🙂

(@Crissy Fuca)

Loving the new look
Now I just need to get off my keister and write a column or two

1 Reply
Admin
(@cdh)

Thanks Vicki, it would be great to share another of your inspirations.

(@Crissy Fuca)

as a crossdresser i am answering the question ,are we ashamed.well i am not ashamed about being who i am and i actually feel very proud to be in the company of some of the nicest human beings on the planet.

1 Reply
Admin
(@cdh)

Amen Phylisanne! Some of the nicest, most caring and considerate people I've met are crossdressers and their loved ones

(@Crissy Fuca)

I am a new member and I want you to know that although I don't have the old site to compare to, I feel as if I have found a wonderful new community of support and understanding. That you to you, Vanessa, and to all of those who are engaged in helping each other. It is a wonderful thing that you are doing.

I hope to get to know many of you.

1 Reply
Admin
(@cdh)

Thanks Jay, I appreciate your kind comment.

Hugs,
Vanessa

Lady
(@franfem)
Active Member     United States of America

Martine Hello and welcome fro Noagara Falls N.Y. I have been a closet x dresser for many years, was caught by daughter that she seen a pic of me I forgot to put away but that…

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?