Which would you choose Poll is created on Mar 19, 2024

[Closed] Which would you prefer

24 Posts
22 Users
90 Thanks
Topic starter
(@Anonymous 91593)
Estimable Member

Some very interesting and thought provoking discussions ongoing. "Are you gay", "the pill", "why do you dress" and more . 

One thing I've always questioned about myself is what would I prefer . By that I mean if I could choose freely , how would I live. I suspect I'd live 100% femme but no desire to transition . 

How about you ? 

23 Replies
5 Replies
(@cdashley)

Noble Member     Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

@kayt Wow, great question Kay. It took me a bit to choose but I guess I’d go with a mix of a few of them. I now do go out a lot in all women’s clothes, makeup and perfume while still presenting as a man ( no wig or forms ) yet I do enjoy going out fully dressed as well which doesn’t happen regularly . I don’t see myself transitioning to become a woman full time but do wear panties and a bralette daily, love my pantyhose and wear them frequently. I never push anything femme while at work other then completely underdressed but do enjoy dressing femme once home and showered from work. So I guess I’d have to pick , dress as I wish when I wish.

(@elaines)

Reputable Member     Merseyside, United Kingdom

Hi, @kayt good question. 

As and when I wish to:  I like my male life being married to a lovley woman having grown up children and grandsons to enjoy being with and they like their dad/grandad.  I'm happy with that.   But I would like the freedom to "transform" when I feel like.  I don't want to involve my kids with my Elaine time, but do want time to be "her".  Its a difficult one I don't think I will ever resolve.

(@lauren114)

Prominent Member     Connecticut, United States of America

@kayt I see myself as a female and I would love to completely transition.   I am slowly transitioning socially, and I hope to begin medical transition in the near future.    I love existing in the world as a female and having the world see me as female.

Duchess
(@loneleycd)

Noble Member     Roland, Iowa, United States of America

@kayt 

Another great question, Kay.  I replied that I would like to live 100% en femme, since I am already so close to that now.  BUT with the option down the road maybe fully transition, or even going back to fully male mode.  Back to male mode????, yeah right, never going to happen.

Baroness Annual
(@finallyfiona)

Noble Member     Bedfordshire, United Kingdom

@kayt Fiona had me take the 'live 100% en femme but no transition' option 😉 

I'm sure I'd start out with exactly that intention but suspect the actuality would end up as 'Dress as & when I feel like it', although possibly only in drab when circumstances dictated.  So the right answer is probably, 'One or more of the above options'.

Lacy
Duchess
(@rholtman96)
Estimable Member     Lincoln city, Oregon, United States of America

I've allways loved being male/hetrosexual, but I also love dressing as a woman. Go figure that one out

4 Replies
Lady
(@paulapantyhose)

Estimable Member     western part of state, Texas, United States of America

@rholtman96 Lucy if you ever figure that out please let me know because that is exactly where I am camped as well.

For me it is an escape and the clothes just feel sooooo nice.

Lacy
Duchess
(@rholtman96)

@paulapantyhose I agree, the clothes feel oh so nice. I love dressing and feeling feminine, it's an escape from everyday stresses and helps me to relax and be a better person.

J J
Lady
(@jjandme)

Noble Member     California, United States of America

@rholtman96 That is an easy one, at least for me. I just enjoy dressing en femme, but am otherwise a prerty normal guy. I get pleaure when I dress, just as I get pleaure when I ski, climb or just walk on a beach. None of 4hose things define me, they are just part of who I am.and tjat includes dressing.

Lacy
Duchess
(@rholtman96)

@jjandme I'm glad it's easy for you, in my case up until the last year I've hidden this part of myself for about 60 yrs. and am just now coming to accept this part of me as a healthy and not shameful part of who I am.

Lady
(@denises924)
Reputable Member     Massachusetts, United States of America
"I want to dress as and when I feel like it."

That being said, I want to dress a whole lot more that I get the opportunity to. 😊 

Denise

Duchess
(@juliarey)
Reputable Member     Wisconsin, United States of America

I chose live 100% en femme, but no transition.  I love the feel on my body of clothing that is normally worn by women.  I love the look, texture and allure it brings.  I love the support I get from my wife in regard to dressing.  On the other hand, I have had 2 unrelated major surgeries.  I am not in a hurry to have another one.

XO - Julia

Lady
(@dazzler)
Noble Member     Cardiff, South Glamorgan, United Kingdom

I'm lucky that, for the best part, I can dress whenever I like, often for days at a time.... This said, I would take the magic pill and stop in an instant. My wife is fully supporting, but every now and then it causes issues. 

Cerys

Hostess
(@cdsue)
Noble Member     Delaware, United States of America

I answered androgynously as that fits my current circumstances the best. If the opportunity presented itself I would have chosen dress as and when I feel like it. I'm hoping that one day that opportunity will present itself, although I am happy with what I am able to do now. 

XOXO
Suzanne

Hostess
(@ab123)
Famed Member     Surrey, United Kingdom

An interesting poll. In my case it has had an evolution where I just wanted to dress when I could then it became more frequent. To live full time became a hope and the thoughts of surgery came into the mix to transition.

I pretty much live full time now and by the time this happened I was no spring chicken and the wait for surgery is so long it probably isn't an option but my circumstances would allow it.

However I would say that I have transitioned to full time. Living as a woman without surgery is where I am. 

(@caroline2k)
Honorable Member     Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom

I think, if all the circumstances were appropriate I probably would prefer to be femme 100% of the time, without any desire to transition (well, apart from some perky little boobs of my own!).

I currently am very fortunate that for the most part, I can dress as and when I wish - which is virtually all the time. Although I am still to much of a scaredy-cat to do proper 'real world' dressing.

(@michellegirl)
Trusted Member     Northern Michigan , Michigan, United States of America

I would dress 100% if I could. No transition. I do wear panties most of the time. Shaved legs, underarms. Shave my arms and pluck the hell out of my eyebrows. 

Baroness Annual
(@d44)
Noble Member     New York, United States of America

My choice is exactly how I currently lead my life - living full time as a woman with no desire to surgically transition.

Lady
(@sashabennett)
Reputable Member     Wick, Caithness, United Kingdom

A question I have asked myself many times over the years & I've come to the conclusion that I would transition given the choice. I never really liked being male, I don't care for the social expectations & I really don't care for the male body. That being said I doubt I ever would as the cost & access to services are unachievable. Also I'm a bit too long in the tooth now. I know others have done it & apparently age is no barrier but I don't ever see it happening. I am not exactly unhappy with my current situation but if I could wake up female tomorrow I would be overjoyed.

(@rozalyne)
Noble Member     Shrewsbury, Shropshire, United Kingdom

If i wasn't married i would live 100 percent En Femme, at 70 years old i think I'm too old to transition, but i would have to move to somewhere no one knows me, 

Hugs Rozalyn X 🤗

(@rebeccabaxter)
Prominent Member     Cornwall, United Kingdom

I like dressing and am able to do it whenever I like and for however long I like as my wife is quite fine with it, but I also like cycling, and gardening and fixing things and for these things jeans or shorts and T shirt suit the activity so much more. Also, the ability to lift and move things without a pair of D cup breasts getting in the way is something to be appreciated. It is for this reason too that I remove all my jewellery and only wear nail polish when not carrying out these activities (no one wants to remove nail polish to find oil or soil hidden underneath).

So for me it's 'I want to dress as and when I fell like it'.

Leah
Baroness
(@leah63)
Prominent Member     Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America

I would be dressed as when I feel like it, that being said, would love a magic pill that would turn me in a lady for a period of time, than allow to change back.  No interest in transitioning but feel I woudl dress more often just experience that option.

Duchess Annual
(@catgurl)
Noble Member     Marietta, Georgia, United States of America

There were periods in my very early years where I lived exclusively as a female for lengthy periods.  Conversely, there were periods where I went for years without wearing a single piece of female clothing. 

It has been an interesting journey.  Now in my 70s, for the last couple of decades, I dress as I please.  Generally speaking, as personal responsibilities allow me, I get out in public crossdressed about two times a month, on the average.  I attend crossdressing support meetings, as time permits. 

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?