Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] What do you feel when wearing a bra?

918 Posts
543 Users
0 Thanks
Lady
(@jffrankyboy)
Active Member     Near Bath UK, somerset, United Kingdom

I feel complete and very feminine.

Duchess
(@pattyphose)
Noble Member     Long Island, New York, United States of America

To me, being pretty and femme is having sexy legs, nice breasts and pretty hair. I put on my pantyhose and heels and I got the legs covered. I can choose from various styles and colors of wigs for the hair. Then I put my bra on and insert my breastforms. I slip on a short dress or some lingerie and I'm Patty.

I love my pantyhose, my heels, my wigs, my dresses, my lingerie, my bras and my breastforms. I can't be Patty without them and I love being Patty.

(@Anonymous)

Hi Gergina, So true it makes me feel the same.   wish I were there to meet and chat. My mother was born in county Kent. Cheers!

Lady
(@tony430)
Active Member     Elma, NY, United States of America

I  the same way wearing a bra and panties out in public under my clothes I don't have the big enough breast yet But big enough to feel comfortable in my sports bra I'm currently using almond oil for breast massage and it seems to be working I've been on it for a little over a month now I just have to be patient using the arm and oil it takes 8 to 10 weeks To see results Thanks jess

Lady
(@sandra)
New Member     Bristol, S.W. UK, United Kingdom

Hi Terri Anne,

Yes I understand your feeling. My first time of wearing a bra sent me wild, then my wife insisted I wear a corset as well. The combination makes me the woman I want to be.

Lady
(@vstoehr)
Active Member     Colorado, United States of America

When I put on a bra I feel like the real me.  Some men wear panties but a bra is so feminine and confirms I am a woman

Lady
(@bridgetdee)

I feel natural. Like a warm hug that doesn't let go and reminds me all day what I feel inside is all good and natural. And I do understand the stripping it off at the end of a long day.

(@Anonymous)

<span style="color: #777777; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 14px;">For me it just feel natural and I wearing. Maybe like a warm </span><span style="color: #777777; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 14px;">hug that just do not let go and reminds me all day, just what I feel, inside is all good and natural. </span><span style="color: #777777; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 14px;">I always feel great wearing a bra out in public along with my matching panties. Wearing my </span><span style="color: #777777; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 14px;">bra and panties truly helps, fills the emptiness that I feel from, the lost of my wife to cancer. For me it is just a </span><span style="color: #777777; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 14px;">wonderful feeling, that makes me complete.</span>

Lady
(@michaela2001)
Prominent Member     Goldsboro, North Carolina, United States of America

A bra makes me feel relaxed and content. I add forms to mine and the slight compression caused by the bra does have a calming effect on me.

Lady
(@petra)
Active Member     RS, Other

Nice way to describe it... thanks for your comment...

Lady
(@hishanna)
New Member     L.V., Nevada, United States of America

Wearing bra put me on cloud 9.. Putting on a bra is more Feminine than any thing there is. They  were  made just for women only . Putting on a bra ever nite and ever day is now part of  my Feminine way of my life. Shanna

(@Anonymous)

Wow , right. Panties are great when I put them on, but the bra is like an all day reminder that I am feminine and sexy. I walk taller and strut a bit more when I wear one.

Cant wait to get forms and really put it over the top.

thanks

love

Gi 😘

(@brienna_closetqueen)
Estimable Member     columbus, ohio, United States of America

I was so excited when I got my bra, I couldn't wait to wear it.  Putting it on was magical, I felt so damn sexy I didn't want to take it off.  Then I got my breast forms and that just put me over the top.

Love the feeling.

(@Anonymous)

Wearing a bra is just another step in the releasing of the fem self. It is exhilarating and awakening.

Lady
(@petra)
Active Member     RS, Other

Ohhhh such a nice mix of sensations, from the caress of the lace on the sesitive boobies... to the delight of some push up effect...  and when covered by see trouich blouse the visual effect is also a thrill...

Page 2 / 62
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?