Clear all

Do you wear a bra and panties daily

960 Posts
583 Users
11 Thanks
Lady
(@gina469)
Estimable Member     Long Island ny, New York, United States of America

I woke up as normal at 4 am to get ready for work. While I’m in the bathroom, my head starts pounding and my sinuses start killing me. I decide to call of from work and crawl back into bed. Finally went back to sleep and the wife got dressed and left. Let’s try this again. Back to the bathroom and took a shower. My mead was better and sinus was better also. It’s been a while since I was home alone so I did what every red blooded cross dresser does…. Took out some panties and bra and got dressed. Black satin full cup bra and a few extenders ( my wife’s bar)   Man I missed my wife-free bra. And sexy bikini panties in b/w small checks with sugar skulls and lace trim. Sat there a few minutes readjusting my straps and underwire cups ( not a fan)!tossed on a tshirt and some sweat pants and I decided to go out. I went to Dunkin and the bagel shop. Nobody knew what was going on under my clothes. I felt amazing except for the slipping bra straps. Hugely turned on and hingry. Back home to enjoy breakfast and some dress up time

XOXOXXOX

GINA

Lady
(@bettyrose)
Eminent Member     Chino, California, United States of America

I wear panties every day and most days I wear a bra, pantyhose or stockings. I also wear a body shaper regularly. Recently I was travelling with my wife and I was wearing panties, a bra, camisole black stockings, body shaper flats and tight ladies jeans. I thought the body shaper had plastic diagonal ribs but they were metal. Two TSA gentlemen had to pat me down then took me into a private area for a complete inspection. I had to raise my blouse and camisole and expose my bra and body shaper so they could do a better inspection. They were very professional and apologized for delaying me. My wife had a grin on her face when I exited the room.

(@Anonymous)

I wear panties even when i am not dressed under my trousers.
It gives me a feeling of satisfaction & sensuality.

Lady
(@sylvia7469)
Active Member     Annecy, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France

Bonjour

pour moi je met soutient gorge et culotte quand je rentre du travail , ainsi que le week-end et même en vacances , j'aime sentir la lingerie féminine sur moi je les portes même quand je fais les courses au super marché .d'ailleurs cette semaine avec la pluie j'avait soutient gorge et culotte  et en plus des bottes en cuir féminine j'était bien au chaud , j'aurai aimée sortir en jupe  avec un haut manche longue  . mais j'ai pas osée, voila je dort en culotte c'est mieux quand slip masculin  .

(@marie57)
Eminent Member     Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

I wear a bra & panties daily. I wear a crop top seamless bra under 2 t-shirts to work. Also panties and shapewear briefs Unnoticeable when working with others. When I get home, I swap the crop for an underwire lace bra. Then Marie PrettyGirl is dressed in a pink lace bra, with forms and matching panties, a drop waist dress, panty hose and flats.

(@briannaleah)
Trusted Member     Howden, Manitoba, Canada

Hi girls. Yes I wear women's panties every day and I have probably 250 pairs. Don't wear a bra every day but lately when my wife watches her soaps I just go upstairs and try on different combinations of skirts and tops etc. (She knows.) Then when dinner is ready I return to drab and come downstairs. I'm going to start on makeup soon at which I'm a junior. So lots to learn.

(@shelly-lynn)
Trusted Member     Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America

I wear my bra and panties everyday it keeps me happy and in touch with my feminine self even when I am in boy mode.  It feels so good to know I am just one of the other girls when in public.

Lady
(@starletashley)
Eminent Member     Stoneham, Massachusetts, United States of America

Yes, except when I wear a camisole instead of a bra. I always wear panties - usually thongs or bikinis. Right now, I typically wear either sports bras or padded bras, as I have not had breast augmentation yet (probably 2025).

(@kpl58)
Estimable Member     Virginia, United States of America

Don’t wear a bra daily, but wear one frequently around the house. My wife is accepting of my dressing, so not really an issue.

Wear panties much less frequently than a bra, but still do on occasion.

Lady
(@tiffany8)
Reputable Member     Ontario, Canada

No I don't but some day in the hopefully not so near future I will. Dreamy  

Lady
(@helenmariehayley)
Reputable Member     Kent, United Kingdom

I do wear panties (knickers) every day, but a bra only when fully dressed as a lady, which is usually about 4 times a week.      love  Helenmarie

Lady
(@erikaking)
Trusted Member     Tennessee, United States of America

Panties Yes, as often as possible

Lady
(@ria)
Reputable Member     Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

I wear a bra and panties nearly every day and start my day en femme beforeanyone else is up.

Baroness Annual
(@carolyn)
Prominent Member     Michigan, United States of America

I wear panties everyday but I can only wear a bra sometimes. I just have too many grandkids that love to give me hugs, can’t risk them feeling it. Lol. I do know that when I do not wear a bra it feels like I am missing something.

(@regina73)
Eminent Member     lafayette, Louisiana, United States of America

bra and panties daily

Page 64 / 64
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?