19 Posts
13 Users
0 Thanks
 Lea
Lady
Topic starter
(@lea-jhene)
Noble Member     California, United States of America

My wife doesn't understand why I crossdress, she doesn't quite accept it, she doesn't want to see me dressed, she hasn't forced me to get rid of my collection of shoes, clothes, and lingerie either.

One day, she did remark that I have more pairs of women's shoes than her, which I defensively refuted - I counted, she has more, though I have 35 pairs.

There are dressy stilettos, a color assortment of flats, casual pumps, wedges, boots, and shoes that blend in for guy mode. Each pair us unique in some aspect of style, color, price, or the story of buying it. Each pair goes with certain dresses, skirts, tops, or pants.

How many pairs is reasonable in a situation like this? Any tips for deciding which pairs are sadly given away?

18 Replies
(@ladymakenzie)
Noble Member     Brighton, Michigan, United States of America

I'm not a good person to ask.  In neither my masculine persona, nor my feminine persona, am I a shoe horse.  I own only 4 pairs of both masculine and feminine shoes outside of my sports related footwear.  With shoes, I look for comfort, value, and flexibility.  That being said, I never get rid of shoes until they have worn out.  Sorry that I can't be more help.

MacKenzie

Ambassador
(@skippy1965)
Famed Member     Richmond, Virginia, United States of America

I cant answer well either but for the opposite reason! 🙂 I have about 120 pairs of more of shoes -all styles, heels and flats, all colors! You can never truly have TOO MANY shoes! 🙂

Cyn

(@Anonymous)

I just dont think a girl can have too many shoes now. I last looked to see I have 30 pair including sandals,wedgies,mules,stilleto,pumps,and some fetishwear. We need all styles to compliment what we are wearing or the mood we are in at the time. Shoes make the outfit and heels feel so good and natural to my feet now. so in conclusion Lea you never have enough girl

Lea
Lady
Topic starter
(@lea-jhene)
Noble Member     California, United States of America

Thanks for all the support, I completely agree that we can never have enough shoes!

Lea

Admin
(@cdheaven)
Illustrious Member

I agree you can never have enough shoes. I have about 40 pairs heels, pumps, wedges, boots, you name it and colors- i one that believes it has to match.

Leanna

Ambassador
(@skippy1965)
Famed Member     Richmond, Virginia, United States of America

I'm up to about 175 pair! and counting...:)

Lady
(@daeytonjayde)
Estimable Member     Pacific Northwest

I have just over 60 pairs of female shoes and boots now. I try to only buy more if they are spectacular, and an incredible deal. I have gotten rid of shoes that I have worn out, and a couple pairs that just didn't fit me very well. It's pretty easy to liquidate shoes online these days.

(@Anonymous)

I have a pair of wedges sandals

sexy strappy high heels

peep toe pump platforms

Peep toe pump wedge

mules

sort of each style to fit the mood

thats enough for me since i dont wear out

but i d say try them all on

if not perfect fit get rid of

Lady
(@jennyw)
Trusted Member     Athol, Massachusetts, United States of America

I get that your wife doesn't want to see you dressed, so how do you get her to be OK with spending $ on Shoes!? Maybe u have enough for now. I am flabbergasted at how many gurls have responded, that have so Manny shoes!  I will say that every women must have a few good pairs she can count ion. And then there is just too much! But we must spoil ourselves from time to time. So what ever works for you I say OK!

Admin
(@cdheaven)
Illustrious Member

Cynthia, you have me beat. I own about 50 pairs of boots and probably 75 pairs of pumps, wedges, sandals but always looking to expand my collection.

(@Anonymous)

I thought that I had way too many shoes but after reading the replies  here , I obviously need to go shopping  ! I have about 30 pairs , mostly heels of various heights and colours but a few boots and flats too

Duchess
(@pattyphose)
Noble Member     Long Island, New York, United States of America

Ever since I was 4, I loved wearing pantyhose, heels and a short dress. The pantyhose was hand me downs from female family members, the short dress was actually a long shirt I wore as a short dress. The shoes were old pumps I borrowed from my mother.

I outgrew the heels by 11. I wanted another pair that fit but mom was against it. She thought I would need a pair a few sizes too large so I would grow into them. If dad found them, there could be problems.

When I was 17, I couldn't wait anymore. I saw platform wedges I just had to have. I bought several pairs and hid them in the trunk of my car. I wore them when I went out in my pantyhose and short shorts. But I also noticed other shoes I fell in love with. Sexy stilettos, classic pumps, platform wedges. So many wonderful choices. I wanted them all.

When I was 8 and had my own place, I bought two 2 pairs of sexy stilettos I had longed for from the first time I saw them and tried them on. Then I bought dresses, bras, panties, lingerie, more pantyhose, wigs and makeup to wear with those shoes. But I wasn't done. I saw other shoes I wanted too. Strappy heels. OMG. Have to have those. Classic pumps in pointy and rounded toes. Pumps and wedges and different colors to go with dresses I already had. And pumps and wedges I just loved but didn't have anything I would wear them with. No problem. I would get the shoes and buy a dress to wear with them later.

I had to have everything and something to wear everything with. That's how I ended up with closets full of dresses and shoes and draws full of bras, panties, pantyhose and lingerie.

Shoes is like money or pantyhose. You can never have enough.

Hostess
(@pattygurlcd)
Noble Member     Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America

Hi Lea I don't think you can have enough shoes either but I am a shop aholic.

I love shoes so much.

Patty

Lady
(@nicolebox40)
Estimable Member     Baytown, Texas, United States of America

I have close to 30 pair of women's shoes and just added new calf high boots last week. I only have about 6 pair of men's shoes. From tennis shoes to stellito heels, ankle boots and wedges I love shoes.

Page 1 / 2
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?