16 Posts
14 Users
61 Thanks
Lady
Topic starter
(@badwolf1983)
Active Member     Medina, Ohio, United States of America

Hello everyone, 

So this is the first time I have joined a community like this. I have been crossdressing for years now and always did it alone. Unfortunately over the years it has become more and more lonely and I want to share it with someone. I really started feeling isolated as of more recently and I just don't want to be alone doing it anymore, I would LOVE to have a friend I could get together with and dress up with, do feminine things with and not feel judged. I'd also love that friend to want to go out shopping for clothes as well. I've been looking around for somewhere I may be able to find that person but haven't had luck, then I found this forum. Fingers crossed something works out, either way I'm here to share, talk and everything else. 😊

15 Replies
6 Replies
Baroness
(@alexina)

Noble Member     Fife, United Kingdom

@badwolf1983 You have indeed found a great place to share. No judgement here, but lots and lots of sincere, warm and friendly people that will happily help you however we can.

We all know the loneliness that indulging in our gift can bring, some more than others, depending on how accepting our partners are. That's what's so great about this place, you are among like-minded friends, be who you want to be!

I see from your profile that you chose the name, Samantha, you can change your profile name to that if you want.

In any case, welcome to CDH.

Allie

Lady
(@badwolf1983)

@alexina thank you so much!

(@jacquelinelarkspur)

Famed Member     Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom

@badwolf1983 

Hi Samantha! You've probably noticed by now that we all (well, almost all) use female or non-gender specific names here! As Allie said, you can change it if you want. It's easy to do in your profile page, but drop me a PM if you need a hand.

Anyhow, names aside, welcome to CDH. You really are in very good company here, as many members are in the same boat, what with the dressing in private and the needing someone with whom to talk about it all. So rest assured, by coming here you are already among many friends. Take a wander around the site, see what's what, and feel free to pitch in on any forum topics that take your fancy. Have fun.

Ambassador
(@lucyb112)

Noble Member     Staffordshire, United Kingdom

@badwolf1983 

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to CDH.

You’ve proabably already realised that you’ve come to a very friendly and supportive place.

You’re quite right when you say that doing what we do can be quite lonely. Being a member here will certainly change that, as it has already for lots of us here.

Feel free to ask anything you need to know. You’ll find that there will be someone here that can answer any question that you may have.

Lady
(@steffief)

Trusted Member     Missouri, United States of America

@badwolf1983 

Hello and a very warm welcome,

You have found the most supportive site on the internet.

Hope to talk to you soon,

Hugs!!

Steffie

Ambassador
(@ellyd22)

Illustrious Member     Norfolk, United Kingdom

@badwolf1983 

Hey Samantha

Welcome to CDH - a very warm, safe and supportive place 🙂

@jacquelinelarkspur or I will happily help you out with changing your site name. It's really very easy.

As for finding friends, hopefully some of our members from Ohio will see your intro post and get in touch. And as @chrisfp99 says, you can also make use of the site's 'Friend Finder' database. Click on 'Social' on the Header bar; then, on the drop down menu, select '(New) Find Friends Beta'. From there onwards it's self-explanatory.

I just searched using 'Ohio' and the database returned a lot of very active members.

Don't be a stranger - the more active you are on the site the more you'll get out of it.

Hugs

Ellie x

Baroness
(@chrisfp99)
Noble Member     London , Kent, United Kingdom

Welcome Samantha. It's never nice to feel isolated in any aspect of life. Well you need not worry about that anymore girl. This is an incredibly supportive safe space full of lovely girls who will make you feel so included. Check the forums and articles, join the chat, post any questions or topics on your mind. As Allie says you can change your name to Samantha if you wish. Also there's a search facility that will help you find like minded girls near you. Trust me, we have members all across the world!

Hugs, Chrissie xx. 

1 Reply
Lady
(@badwolf1983)

@chrisfp99 thank you so much I am looking forward to exploring.

Lady
(@carlafirst11)
Reputable Member     West Covina, California, United States of America

Hello Samantha, first welcome to this wonderful community of friends. I think a lot of us felt at one point that we couldn’t possible pass, but once we tried, we realized that most people out there don’t care or don’t notice, start with getting out to friendly places, so you can gain confidence, best to you.

Duchess
(@karla1958)
Honorable Member     Not in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America

Hi Samantha and welcome!

Leah
Baroness
(@leah63)
Prominent Member     Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America

have a sister or a GG to go out dressed with woudl certainly help out a lot to relieve the stress and anxiety

(@aliceunderwire)
Illustrious Member     Near Burlington, Vermont, United States of America

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hostess
(@fishingr8)
Illustrious Member     Montana, United States of America

Hi Samantha nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts even a profile or two along the way ..There are so many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on in life.. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Samantha as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you .. Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Lady
(@denises924)
Reputable Member     Massachusetts, United States of America

Hi Samantha

Welcome to CDH. You have come to the right place to meet like-minded folks and share experiences.

Denise

Duchess
(@catherine0918)
Reputable Member     Henderson, Nevada, United States of America

Hi badwolf183 or is it Samantha,

Hey, I am not that good with names!

Welcome to CDH!

I think you will find the community helpful, encouraging and supportive.

You are not alone anymore!

I am a total private dresser, but this is my "public" place where I can go and be Catherine.

Again, welcome to CDH!

Catherine

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?