Hello

48 Posts
21 Users
145 Thanks
Duchess
Topic starter
(@siobhann)
Estimable Member     Colorado, United States of America

Hoping to get to know everyone. I've been reading through, and made a couple replies. Breath of fresh air to see people like me.

47 Replies
14 Replies
Baroness
(@alexina)

Noble Member     Fife, United Kingdom

@siobhann Hi, Siobhann, welcome to the family.

You've looked around already so you'll know how warm, friendly and safe this place is. Many of us wish it had been around years ago! I was overjoyed when I found CDH, after a lifetime of being alone with "the secret", here is a place where we can talk to others like us. In many cases, amazingly like us, ha ha, as you read through some profiles you'll see what I mean.

Anyhoo, enjoy 😊

Allie 

Ambassador
(@lucyb112)

Noble Member     Staffordshire, United Kingdom

@siobhann 

Hi Siobhann,

Welcome to CDH.

You’ll very quickly find that this site is both a breath of fresh air, and full of people just like yourself.

There are so many different experiences here, that you’ll definitely find many that resonate with your own.

I just looked at your profile, and you say that you’re married to a lovely woman. 
May I ask, does she know anything of Siobhann? 
If not, then life can be quite isolating, but that will certainly change by spending time here.

Take a good look around, and if you need any help, feel free to ask

Lucy 

Duchess
(@siobhann)

Posted by: @lucyb112

@siobhann 

Hi Siobhann,

Welcome to CDH.

You’ll very quickly find that this site is both a breath of fresh air, and full of people just like yourself.

There are so many different experiences here, that you’ll definitely find many that resonate with your own.

I just looked at your profile, and you say that you’re married to a lovely woman. 
May I ask, does she know anything of Siobhann? 
If not, then life can be quite isolating, but that will certainly change by spending time here.

Take a good look around, and if you need any help, feel free to ask

Lucy 

Thank you everyone, I'm welling up, and my heart is racing reading your welcomes. 

My wife is lovely. She is trying to grasp how I am, and doing as well as anyone can expect. I have been Siobhann for 20 years, maybe 25, erm, 30, but no, truly this is the first time I've ever told anyone. She does know I dress, she's not completely comfortable with it, but she is very much going out of her way to understand. I don't know when we will be comfortable enough to ask for me to be called Siobhann. It's always been my secret. 

Duchess
(@beckyjones)

Active Member     Memphis , Tennessee, United States of America

@siobhann welcome. You will thoroughly enjoy all tll here.  I've been extremely happy with all the encouragement and help articles and ideas. Again welcome with o opp en arms

Lady
(@steffief)

Trusted Member     Missouri, United States of America

@siobhann 

Hello and warmest of welcomes,

HUGS

Steffie

(@jacquelinelarkspur)

Famed Member     Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom

@siobhann 

Hi Siobhann, welcome to CDH.

You'll love it here. I joined just a few months ago, and it feels like family. We're all part of an amazing sisterhood, and yes, rest assured, there are lots like you! Make yourself at home, and feel free to ask questions in the forums. Check out the live chat too. Have fun!

Ambassador
(@ellyd22)

Illustrious Member     Norfolk, United Kingdom

@siobhann 

Hey girl

You've just joined a very supportive online community. I signed up last summer, and I've loved every minute of my time here since then.

I'm glad you're enjoying the full warmth of a proper CDH welcome. The girls here are amazing, and I'm sure that you'll make lots of friends 🙂

Hugs

Ellie x

Duchess
(@siobhann)

@ellyd22 aww, hugs, back, made me feel even better calling me girl. I'm so happy I found y'all. I'm feeling so much better about myself, right now. This is amazing.

Ambassador
(@ellyd22)

Illustrious Member     Norfolk, United Kingdom

@siobhann Sweetheart ... it's what we're here for.

Heart

Duchess
(@siobhann)

@ellyd22 wow> Reading your profile...thank you for sharing. I do admire your courage, so beautiful, and inspiring. I'm overwhelmed, here. Giddy, about to cry, I feel that right at the top of a roller coaster track, about to zoom down. I ... no words. I do hope to be a  worthy part of this lovely sisterhood. Phew. I did not know this weighed so much. I'll be more coherent in a bit.

Cheer's, girls. Thanks for ,,. yeah. Kisses  

Baroness
(@chrisfp99)

Noble Member     London , Kent, United Kingdom

Oh for heaven's sake girl, pull yourself together Siobhann 😂. We're all girls together here. Get used to it and just enjoy interacting with your new sisters.

Hugs, Chrissie xx. 

Duchess
(@siobhann)

@chrisfp99 hugs, Chrissie. getting it together, and happy I'm here. It was just emotional for a minute. Smile Face

Baroness
(@chrisfp99)

Noble Member     London , Kent, United Kingdom
Lady
(@harriette)

Famed Member     Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Welcome to CDH, Siobhann!

Posted by: @siobhann

Chose femme name:

I was reading a book by an Irish author. He named his first born Siobhann, When I read the name, I knew.

I had a similar experience with naming our daughter. Many Doctors ago, I was watching a season in the 1980s which had two female companions for Doctor Who. One used the name Tegan and the other used Nyssa. I had never heard either of those names before but I was struck by Nyssa. It was the most beautiful sounding female name that I had ever heard. Because it was a TV sci-fi show, though, I had to look it up, to see if it was a real name. Relieved, it was. 🥰

Duchess
(@karla1958)
Honorable Member     Not in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America

Hi Siobhann and welcome!

Hostess
(@ab123)
Famed Member     Surrey, United Kingdom

Hi Shiobahnn. With a name like that I wonder if you had a happy St Patricks day?  Welcome and I hope you have a lovely time here.

Angela

1 Reply
Duchess
(@siobhann)

@ab123 'twas indeed full of merriment, but not for the holiday. We all know that's amateur night, I stay home.

Baroness Annual
(@d44)
Noble Member     New York, United States of America

Welcome to CDH Siobhann!

Duchess
Topic starter
(@siobhann)

I don't know how to express the joy I have, being addressed as Siobhann. This is more important than I thought it would be. Thanks

2 Replies
Baroness Annual
(@finallyfiona)

Noble Member     Bedfordshire, United Kingdom

@siobhann Well in that case honey, I'll do it as well 🙂  Welcome to CDH lovely Siobhann, come right on in and join in the fun with your new sisters 🤗 

Fiona xxx

Duchess
(@siobhann)

Posted by: @finallyfiona

@siobhann Well in that case honey, I'll do it as well 🙂  Welcome to CDH lovely Siobhann, come right on in and join in the fun with your new sisters 🤗 

Fiona xxx

seriously tears, . of joy, just amazing to  be seen. and to see you all. 

(@aliceunderwire)
Illustrious Member     Near Burlington, Vermont, United States of America

Hi, Siobhann,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Duchess
Topic starter
(@siobhann)

I'm noticing a thing that seems helpful, something I kinda intuited in myself, but didn't quite formulate. I'm reading about you ladies, and noticing a propensity to see your public "male " side, and your female side as almost separate. I've often felt something like this, but I didn't quite grasp that  when my femme has needs, I could easily identify that as Siobhann, and be happy being Siobhann. Dunno, reflecting.

Duchess
Topic starter
(@siobhann)

I have read a lot, here. I'm so happy, this really picked me up. I'm fully feeling myself as Siobhann.  I was feeling quite blue, and alone this morning. I have to go cook, but thanks everyone, I'll see you soon

Lady
(@denises924)
Reputable Member     Massachusetts, United States of America

Hi Siobhann,
Welcome to CDH! I'm so glad you experienced this warm, welcoming community so quickly. You'll see that these feelings of acceptance and support never stop here. It really is a wonderful place to spend time.

Denise

2 Replies
Duchess
(@siobhann)

@denises924 Thanks, they saved my day. I'll have to be here, too.

Lady
(@denises924)

@siobhann 

I'm glad to hear that Siobhann. You'll find lots of that support here.

Duchess
Topic starter
(@siobhann)

I do understand, Denise, from your profile, I used to only dress how I wanted a few times a year, as well. I know it's frustrating, but I also know how exciting it is when you get the chance. I started just needing to push a little more, and a little more. It did come to an awkward conversation, but it's fine now. She actually gives me earrings and clothes. I want to work up to being called by my name, but that may be a while.

1 Reply
Lady
(@denises924)

@siobhann 

It sounds like you are on a path to that Siobhann. There is no need to rush. Things will fall in place in time. In the meantime, jump in the chat, it's a great place to interact with others as Siobhann.

Hostess
(@fishingr8)
Illustrious Member     Montana, United States of America

Hi Siobhann nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As  a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Well girl there is a wealth of knowledge and experience here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on in life.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Siobhann as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you .. Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

8 Replies
Duchess
(@siobhann)

@fishingr8 I haven' forgotten this. I've been thinking. I'm not sure how to explain it. Give me a sec

Duchess
(@siobhann)

@fishingr8 My adventure is in that I am a tomboy. I very much feel more comfortable dressed as I am now. My purple hoodie dress, and about to go shower and shave, and spend a lot of the night pampering myself. But I got a foot of snow last night, and it's heavy and wet. I spent today cutting large branches that broke and fell on my driveway. My old little Toyota, my tractor, chains, feet cold, and a knuckle busted. Then drove across the valley to pick up a transfer pump, and stopped in for a game of pool in a freezing cold shop. Stereotypically Duder stuff. I feel like a tough ol gal more than I feel like a guy, though. I've had a lot of butch girlfriends. I'm more like them, in a way. I fully feel being Siobhann is just me, but I also know that Siobhann is butch, but want's to be pretty, too.

Hostess
(@fishingr8)

@siobhann Thats ok girlfriend its just you how you feel and how you present .. Im a girly girl at heart love to be dressed as cute as possible and wife says i do a great job at being a girl..  Better than her at times i still have to be the hubby and help wifey do things around the house as her husband but much more enjoy being Stephanie in the evenings after work and when off for the weekends cant go out anywhere here where i live And like you with the snow and cold weather seems relentless at times  ..

Hugs girlfriend Stephanie 

Duchess
(@siobhann)

@fishingr8 That is beautiful that your wife loves you as you are, it sounds so amazing. Do you feel closer as partners, like the ladies of the house, or do you still feel like the man and woman household? Not to press, but it's been something on my mind, lately.

Hostess
(@fishingr8)

@siobhann We have a wonderful relationship as both Stephanie and Hubby Wife knows im more at ease when Stephanie is around and sometimes when work is over and in home from a long bad day she insists on me going and finding Stephanie and its like a peace follows when the dress or nightgown goes on he he ..

Duchess
(@siobhann)

@fishingr8 Yeah. I'll see. The girls here may be the only ones that ever know me as Siobhann, but myself. My wife is fine with my dressing, but I don't know if I'll tell her my preferred name is Siobhann. I ate a lot of potato chips today, and my name is Siobhann, lotta secrets building up.

Duchess
(@siobhann)

@fishingr8 ....but, oh, all that, I love it. I had a great day, made me happy. And then happy to get out of wet clothes to put on a cozy warm dress.

Hostess
(@fishingr8)

@siobhann agreed girlfriend usually my evenings after work and supper comes a little chat time with wife then a nightgown then some CDH time to catch up on new girls here ..

Duchess
Topic starter
(@siobhann)

I know this is going to sound funny. Not everyone gets songs in their heads, like I do. I do know most people get catchy songs stuck, but I often get songs playing for situations. All day, the one playing in the head was "Super Freak" I haven't heard it or thought of it in decades. The connotations of the song is knowing a girl that is quite licentious. But, I found some of the lyrics fitting, and just the simple beat made me want to dress up and dance. The term 'freak" didn't escape me. It meant freaky in the sack, as a positive, then. Now, I think it would be alright, but I do know that it has been used as a slur for us. I kinda felt like I was owning it. Anyway, I wouldn't be taken home to mother.

1 Reply
Significant Other
(@ambersqueen)

Trusted Member     Queensland, Australia

@siobhann Siobhann I always get songs in my head and some words just trigger me to start singing. I'm just a SO here at CDH, but welcome! I have found it an amazing place to discover more and the acceptance of everyone is amazing! 

Have fun girl!

Xx

Lady
(@irisheyes64)
New Member     Carbondale, Illinois, United States of America

Hi Siobhann

I've only just joined myself but welcome anyway.

(@rozalyne)
Noble Member     Shrewsbury, Shropshire, United Kingdom

Hi Siobhann,

Welcome to CDH it's nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don't be shy come on in and join the family,

I'm a mature crossdresser I've been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister's lingerie on I'm still in the closet to my family, 

I'm sorry i can't meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I'm on the other side of the pond in the UK, I'm sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I'm sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🤗

1 Reply
Duchess
(@siobhann)

@rozalyne Thank you, hun, that's so sweet. But if we are to switch stereotypes, I drink tea. PG Tips, to be precise. But I'll put a kettle on if we meet. XOXO

(@rozalyne)
Noble Member     Shrewsbury, Shropshire, United Kingdom

Your welcome Hun, tea ☕ would be great, I'm a chain tea drinker i could drink a cup of tea and ten minutes later drink another one, I don't really like coffee, maybe i could join you for afternoon tea, as long as there is cake 🎂 as well i love a piece of cake X

Hugs 🤗

Page 1 / 2
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?