New here big step for me to come out.    

Topic Tags
19 Replies
7 Replies
(@jacquelinelarkspur)

Famed Member     Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom

@cami 

Hi Cami, welcome to CDH.

Don't worry, a lot of girls feel nervous about joining the site. I dithered for ages before finally pressing the button to complete my registration, but I'm glad I did.

I'm confident that you'll receive quite a few more welcome posts, and you'll likely notice one word keeps cropping up in them, and that's "supportive". (There are other words, but this is the one I'm concentrating on!)

You are part of a community of like-minded ladies who support eachother in this passion we share. And make no mistake, there are a lot of us! 

You mentioned elsewhere that you felt you were the only one who crossdressed. The truth is, you probably know several friends, acquaintances, work colleagues or whatever who crossdress too! Identifying them is the hard part. We should have a secret sign or something!

Be that as it may, here is a safe environment in which you can relax and talk about your crossdressing, confident that you'll be talking with others in a positive, encouraging, uplifting and (yes!) supportive way. So relax, explore the site, see what's what, join in whenever you like and, above all, have fun!

Lady
(@cami)

Active Member     Washington, United States of America
Ambassador
(@ellyd22)

Illustrious Member     Norfolk, United Kingdom

@cami 

Welcome to CDH 🙂

Well, I'm gong to use that word 'supportive' that Jacqui was talking about.

Here it comes.

You've joined a very warm and supportive family. The girls here are amazing; I'm sure that you'll quickly make friends here. I signed up at the beginning of July ... yes, extremely nervously ... but it was one of the best things I've ever done.

Enjoy exploring everything that the site has to offer, and if you need help with anything then just shout 🙂

Hugs

Ellie x

Baroness
(@alexina)

Noble Member     Fife, United Kingdom

@cami 

Hi, Cami, welcome to CDH, you won't regret joining us, this is a wonderful community.

I won't repeat everything Jacqueline said, I'll just heartily agree!

Enjoy your new family 😊

Allie 

(@samanthaxxxx)

Reputable Member     London, London, United Kingdom

@cami Hi amd welcome Cari ,all the support, chat and any help you need is here for you.

Ambassador
(@lucyb112)

Noble Member     Staffordshire, United Kingdom

@cami 

Hi Cami,

Welcome to CDH.

It really is a big step to come out somewhere like this. 
It took me over 5 months to post an intro after joining, so I totally understand.

However, you’ll very quickly realise that you’ve come to just the right place to continue your cross dressing journey.

We’re extremely friendly and yes, the “S” word has already come up a few times, and I’m sure it will again.

Have a good look around and feel free to join into anything at whatever pace makes you comfortable.

Lucy

Baroness Annual
(@finallyfiona)

Noble Member     Bedfordshire, United Kingdom

@cami Welcome aboard honey 🙂  The volume of responses you've had on this thread, which are positive in their entirety, should be telling you that you've made absolutely the right decision.  Joining here was one of the best ones I ever made, for sure.  Looking forward to seeing you in forum posts hon 🤗 

Hugs,
Fiona xxx

Duchess
(@sheryl321)
Reputable Member     Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America

Hi Csmi! Same as Jacqueline I faded in and out several weeks before I finally registered and now I wish I had done it a long time ago. You will never find a sweeter, more encouraging, and more informative site than this one! Browse around and you will learn, laugh and love!

Sheryl

Duchess
(@sheryl321)
Reputable Member     Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America

Oops. Sorry for the typo on your name! Cami!

Hostess
(@ab123)
Famed Member     Surrey, United Kingdom

Hi Cami and welcome. I hope you have a lovely time here.

Duchess
(@karla1958)
Honorable Member     Not in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America

Hi Cami and welcome!

Lady
Topic starter
(@cami)

Thank you!

(@Anonymous 95597)

Hi cami welcome 

Lady
Topic starter
(@cami)

Thank you !

(@rozalyne)
Noble Member     Shrewsbury, Shropshire, United Kingdom

Hi Cami,

Welcome to CDH it's nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don't be shy come on in and join the family,

I'm a mature crossdresser I've been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister's lingerie on I'm still in the closet to my family, 

I'm sorry i can't meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I'm on the other side of the pond in the UK, I'm sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I'm sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🤗

Baroness
(@lovelylola)
Honorable Member     Norman, Oklahoma, United States of America

Hi Cami,

You've found the right place.  Glad you're here!

(@aliceunderwire)
Illustrious Member     Near Burlington, Vermont, United States of America

Hi Cami,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hostess
(@fishingr8)
Illustrious Member     Montana, United States of America

Hi Cami nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Yes aa a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl there is a wealth of knowledge and experience here to learn from so look around and do some reading of the forums and posts with a few profiles thrown in for fun .. With most of the ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on in life.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Cami as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you.. Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Duchess
(@catherine0918)
Reputable Member     Henderson, Nevada, United States of America

Hi Cami!

Welcome to CDH!

I think you will find the community helpful, encouraging and supportive.

Each step is a big one in our CD journey, I know joining CDH was for me, but I have never regretted joining this community!

Again, welcome to CDH!

Catherine

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?