T Style Party in the Netherlands

12 Posts
6 Users
16 Thanks
Lady
Topic starter
(@hvdt)
Estimable Member     Groningen, Groningen, Netherlands

T-Style is a fun, stylish evening at a beautiful location. Specifically organized for t-ladies and their companions, whether it’s their partner (wife), friend or family member. We’ve already had 17 successful and well-attended parties so far.

The next party is scheduled for Saturday, April 13, 2024. The party will take place at Landgoed de Holthurnschehof in Berg en Dal.”

for more information: http://tstyle.nl

11 Replies
5 Replies
Lady
(@leainvancouver)

Honorable Member     Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

@hvdt it’s great to hear you have organized events in the Netherlands too. Can you tell us more about the event? How are they organized? What is the agenda? Are they single evening events or over a weekend? When you say they are for T girls, are there any special requirements to join or is it open to any gender fluid woman? Sorry for all the questions but it sounds very interesting. 

It might be something girls can organize in other countries. 

(@hvdt)

@leainvancouver I havent organised this, I just put up the information. I can ask the organiser though. She does this alone as well which is no mean feat.

Lady
(@leainvancouver)

Honorable Member     Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

@hvdt thank you Helene. Organizing an event like that can be a lot of work! I hope you and all the girls have a nice time!

Ambassador
(@ellyd22)

Illustrious Member     Norfolk, United Kingdom

@hvdt Thank you so much for posting this, Helene 🙂

Of course, since I live in Norfolk UK any event in the Netherlands is actually relatively close to me. I'm single, but it looks from the website as though that wouldn't be a problem.

I also replied to your very interesting post on a UK Keystone:

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/community/postid/495771/

This is something that's long overdue. Whether there would be sufficient demand to support it at the moment is another matter entirely!

Hugs

Ellie x

(@hvdt)

@ellyd22 You wouldn’t have to worry about attending T-Style alone. You’ll meet more than enough people there.

Ambassador
(@melodeescarlet)
Noble Member     Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America

Thank you for posting an excellent resource and opportunity for the European girls! 🙂

Lady
(@kimmes)
Estimable Member     Noord-Holland, Netherlands

I wish I had the guts to go there.  🙂 

2 Replies
(@hvdt)

@kimmes its really easy, there are only CDs TGs and their friends of partners. What stops you? And what can we do to make you feel ok about going out?

Lady
(@kimmes)

Estimable Member     Noord-Holland, Netherlands

@hvdt  I want to leave my own house in my 'tenue' first and walk the empty streets in the evening. It's a step too far yet for me to go to an venue with many people. Maybe next time 😉

(@frederique)
Estimable Member     Gelderland, Netherlands

If by then I've found the guts to get out in public, I'll Be there 😁 It's actually quite close to me. Just have to find the courage to either get into my car in high heels of even more exciting: take the train to Nijmegen and the bus to the venue dressed as Frédérique...

1 Reply
(@hvdt)

@frederique if you need to find your ‘zijwieltjes’ there is a really good support group in Eindhoven. Tg040 one of the most active T&T groups in NL. They have a clubnight and beforehand for the hardcore activities. Their site is tg040.nl.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?