Luna Blackthorne
Participant
Registered On: March 7, 2020
Topics: 2
Replies: 14

Hi Luna, Teralynn again! Consider this my more detailed welcoming post to you Luv. Whenever I read an introduction post or profile page remark that has expressed difficulty in dealing with crossdressing I almost feel like crying. Anyone who might say real men don’t cry, I say that those who also have a feminine persona that is part of them most certainly do and it doesn’t make them any less masculine! When I first found out about Teralynn, I was 51. Never had the urge to crossdress or express a feminine persona. But after finding out I did an awful lot of research on crossdressing. I found that there are a lot of legitimate reasons people crossdress and none of them make a person weird, crazy or evil. If I could ever convince you of anything, it would be you have nothing to feel ashamed or guilty about just because of your crossdressing. In fact your introduction post tells me you appear to be a pretty normal person who just happens to enjoy crossdressing! If you stay active on the site and see how many of us who are members perhaps you will find it easier to accept your crossdressing and realize there is nothing wrong with you for enjoying it! You have already received welcoming posts from some of our terrific members and if you stay active on the site you will get a whole lot more out of being a member! Subscribe to this and other forums, ask questions, share experiences, get tips and advice and pretty soon you may become comfortable with your crossdressing journey. If I can ever be of further service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Bless you and this community❤️❤️❤️

4 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.