Anonymous

a very difficult topic thank you for bringing it up. I think when talking about gender expression and sexual desire or orientation we need to keep an open mind. Everyone has different feelings on the topic and we all have the right to our feelings. This is one of the best things I see coming out of this LGBT movement. We have the right to feel what we feel and that feeling is allowed to change over time. We do not make a declaration at puberty that I am a ___ attracted to ____ and this is how I will be for the rest of my life. We also cannot expect others to appreciate our insight into our freedoms of expression. My wife of many years is not sexually attracted to me anymore, But we are best friends and I think rather intimate. I love cuddling, she does as well. What’s not to love about cuddling. We are older perhaps sexual desires are supposed to change with age. I do not believe everything I see in the movies. I do not present as a women 80% of the time but I feel like I think like a woman, I wear a lot of women’s clothing. especially around the house and to sleep in. I like the freedom I am learning to give myself to be me. I fall somewhere on the gender spectrum, somewhere else on the gender expression spectrum and an entirely different place on the sexuality spectrum. That is all nobody’s business unless I choose to let them into my weird little world. My wife came along for the ride with eye somewhat open. she just never understood what it all meant. neither did I. but we are best friends and look out for each other. ( I went to a hockey game once a little on the fem side and ask if she thought it was too much? she said if anyone give you a hard time I will kick their ass. ) Learning to be open with ourselves and the important people around us is very powerful.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?