Sara Todd
Lady

Heather your post has made me truly think about how I how mt sexuality changes in response to the gender role I am assuming at the time. I am one of those that feels fully comfortable in both  femme and male mode, and who spends far more time  in female mode than male mode.That being said my perception of my desirability and sexuality is remarkably different depending on my mode sad therefore my mood.

In male mode, I find that I am mainly interested in women and other cds of trans females, but I perceive myself as just an average guy. while I am fairly attractive, very fit and intelligent, I don’t see myself as someone’s object of desire, even though I have been told otherwise on many occasions by those to which I am attracted. My “game’ in pursuing others sexually  is somewhat lacking.

In female mode the opposite is true. I am invested in all, men. genetic women, and women like myself. I feel  like I am desired and use all of my wiles to connect with others an emotional and sexual level.I love being flirtatious and forward in expressing my desires. This has also carried forth on the  few times I have met with others in person while en femme.It is a true turn around for me and one that appears to be opposite of what are considered societal norms. I also am far more sexually aroused in these encounters.

For the most part  I have just accepted these differences and enjoyed the variety they have provided and hope to explore it more in the future, I sure I will, Love to all, Sara

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?