Isabel
Lady

Hey girls,

It’s only natural to be nervous.  Though, to be perfectly honest, I feel far more nervous about shopping in women’s departments when I’m not dressed, but we’re all different.  Plus, I have the added advantage of living in an area where only about a dozen people could pick me out of a crowd.

Here’s a suggestion that might help you and anyone else with this problem.  First, think of a shop nearby and an item that they sell that you would like to get for your femme side; It can be clothing, make-up, whatever you want, but I found it works best with shoes.

Second, go onto their website and find the item, making sure to check they have it in your size and preferably one size either way.  Then create an online account on their website, using your femme name, it helps if your real name and femme name start with the same letter.  If so you can just USE that, if you’re really nervous.

Thirdly, place the order, but ensure that you can do as a click and collect.

Forthly, get all dressed up and go to the store.  Make sure to have your order number written down or have it saved somewhere convenient on your phone.  Then when you go in, you only have to say “click and collect”, or “collection” if you’re nervous about your voice.  Show the sales clerk the order number, you may have to confirm you phone number ect for data protection.  Whewn they hand you the item(s) say “thank you” and leave.

Finally, try them on when you get home to make sure they fit.  If not you can return to store when dressed another day, or go as a guy and just act oblivious and unsure of yourself.  Let on that it was your sister/girlfriend/wife who ordered them, or that you ordered them for her and you’re just returning them.  They won’t ask, and this is what they’ll assume anyway.  Alternatively, best case scenario, they fit and you don’t have to go back until you want something else.

Either way it doesn’t matter.  It’s all to help you build up to going shopping en femme in a more traditional manner and if you follow this process, bar possibly a return, you might only have to say half a dozen words when dressed.

Hope this is helpful Natalie and anyone else with this problem.

Hugs,
Isabel

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?