Hi Christine, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people! You haven’t been embracing your feminine side now for very long so you perhaps you still have a lot of questions about crossdressing matters and how to present your feminine persona in the most attractive way. Fortunately you have made a wise decision by joining CDH! Here you will find warm friendly people who will embrace you as a sister and provide knowledge and information that perhaps you are still in need of. So don’t be shy Luv! Stay active on the site and get to know some of our terrific members and make some friends. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. By the way, I lived in Washington, D. C. and North Carolina for several years (military assignments took me to all kinds of places). I enjoyed my time in both places and really liked the people who lived in those places. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?