Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m Christine and I have been embracing my feminine side for a couple of years now. I’ve been lucky to use the services of Elizabeth Taylor in the DC area to look stunning. I’m sad I’m leaving her behind with moving to the Triangle in NC next month but will definitely make trips up to work with her again. I look forward to sharing this side of me with other ladies.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Christine  Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Your pictures are beautiful,  love your red dress very pretty and looking to see more pics soon Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..
      Stephanie🌹

Hi Christine,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Christine!

Hi, Christine! Welcome to the site. There are so many wonderful ladies here, I know you’ll make many good friends. Enjoy!

Hi Christine, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people! You haven’t been embracing your feminine side now for very long so you perhaps you still have a lot of questions about crossdressing matters and how to present your feminine persona in the most attractive way. Fortunately you have made a wise decision by joining CDH! Here you will find warm friendly people who will embrace you as a sister and provide knowledge and information that perhaps you are still in need of. So don’t be shy Luv! Stay active on the site and get to know some of our terrific members and make some friends. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. By the way, I lived in Washington, D. C. and North Carolina for several years (military assignments took me to all kinds of places). I enjoyed my time in both places and really liked the people who lived in those places. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Christine Nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here . I cant add to much that these other lovely ladies have said already but I can tell you cute pictures love the red dress and again nice to meet you and hope  you stay with us for a long time as so many girls here to meet and to make good friends with Good luck on your move be safe .

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?