The trouble with so many is retirement is the time to sit back and not do anything but watch TV and vegatate. That’s the worst thing to do, I retired for the second time at eighty from A job I truly loved where I worked with many young people as well getting lots of exercise and fresh air. I still have more than enough time to dress in fem mode and living in the woods with no neighbors prying eyes I can wear what I like when outdoors. But at eighty one I still keep active chopping wood and taking care all the chores around the place. I like to hang out with the younger crowd that don’t complain about all the pains they have and talk about who died last week. If I want to go shopping all we have to do is jump in the car and travel to some place that has nice stores and shops and spend A day of two just having fun with no schedule to keep, just doing what we please. To those getting up there turn off that TV and get out and stay active it will keep you going A lot longer and you will find A happier and longer life, it works for my wife and I

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?