Melanie Shae
Participant
Registered On: August 16, 2020
Topics: 5
Replies: 8

Hey everyone, my name is Chloe-Anna Brookes and i have just signed up here yesterday!

I’ve just turned 41 and have been dressing since… Maybe 4 or 5 when I was given a dressing up box and I was drawn to all the girly clothes and just would not share 💁🏼

I’m a married girl and my wife does know about Chlo-Chlo; she is supportive but it’s obviously a big thing and we are working through how this fits in our lives together.

I have recently ‘come out’ to a few of my closest friends, which was a lot easier than I thought, and I’m trying to work out how Chloe I am, or need to be and what this means to me…

So hi and happy to talk about fluidity, or talking -this- through with friends or loved ones, as well as hair, makeup, shoes, Australian things or anything else hehehe

Thank you for reading with me all this way!!

Chloe

Nice to meet you chloe! I’m a week old here myself. Similar situation.  You can get through it!

4 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.