• This topic has 11 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey everyone, my name is Chloe-Anna Brookes and i have just signed up here yesterday!

I’ve just turned 41 and have been dressing since… Maybe 4 or 5 when I was given a dressing up box and I was drawn to all the girly clothes and just would not share 💁🏼

I’m a married girl and my wife does know about Chlo-Chlo; she is supportive but it’s obviously a big thing and we are working through how this fits in our lives together.

I have recently ‘come out’ to a few of my closest friends, which was a lot easier than I thought, and I’m trying to work out how Chloe I am, or need to be and what this means to me…

So hi and happy to talk about fluidity, or talking -this- through with friends or loved ones, as well as hair, makeup, shoes, Australian things or anything else hehehe

Thank you for reading with me all this way!!

Chloe

Welcome Chloe!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Chloe, I’m so happy to welcome you, what a wonderful intro.  Nice to hear your wife is at least supportive if not (yet) encouraging.  Leave that part to the new girls you will meet here.  Hope to hear from you as you get settled in with us.

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Chloe

Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..
      Stephanie🌹

Hi, Chloe! So glad to meet you! There are many wonderful ladies who will be happy to meet you too!

Hi Chloe,

welcome to CDH.  Nice to meet you.

Alice

Laurel
      Lady

Welcome Chloe! You have arrived at an awesome place, look around and explore.

Anonymous

Hi Chloe,

Nice to meet you and welcome to CDH!

Kay

[postquote quote=375978]
      Nice to meet you chloe! I’m a week old here myself. Similar situation.  You can get through it!

Hi Chloe

Welcome to CDH, hope you enjoy your time here

Jessie

Hi Chloe, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people Luv! Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post! It has been one thing after another for me lately! So I am far behind in welcoming new members! I did read your introduction post and profile page and found it very detailed. Thanks for putting the time and effort into letting us know who you are and how your crossdressing journey has gone so far. The wife’s limitations on your crossdressing is an inconvenience for you I am sure but just remember that many married crossdressing people have spouses that are really hostile to the idea of their husbands dressing any time!  Fortunately CDH exists providing crossdressing people a way to vent their frustrations and interact with others that know exactly what they are going through! You have a very interesting job that seems to be very suited for you and that certainly is a blessing! As I am sure you know by now, we have members from all over the world including a fair amount from Australia! Stay active on the site and use the right feature and Ian sure you will find some Aussie friends near you! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response! – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous

Hello Chloe, welcome to CDH…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?