Anonymous

I want to express my thanks to everyone here for sharing their own stories, experiences, thoughts and feelings regarding this very difficult situation. Your ongoing support is of immeasurable value to me and why I will maintain a presence here for the foreseeable future.

If I haven’t replied or thanked everyone personally that’s posted here, please forgive those omissions. I’m not meaning to slight or ignore anybody but am simply overwhelmed by everything going on with my life today. You’re all so beautiful…

I do want you all to know that things are improving just a little. My wife found a therapist that appears to be a good one for our situation and had an encouraging conversation with him a couple days ago. He not only told her some important facts about those like us, he said something to her about the origins of my discovery of my “second self” that I hadn’t myself considered. I’m going to see him tomorrow and am very much looking forward into gaining some possible insight into myself. There does appear to be some light at the end of the tunnel…

Once again, thanks so much to everyone for your concern. I will post some type of update when I can. Take care of yourselves and those you love.

Hugs to all,

Tricia

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?