Natalie
Lady

Hey Aimee!

I felt the same way as you, I was shopping for dresses as a guy and yes I agree it’s sort of creepy or weird to be shopping in a woman’s clothing department as a man. So this summer I made a goal and finally stepped out in the world as my true self! The first time was very scary, but I can tell you with every time after that it gets easier and easier and you’ll enjoy it better. It’s a lot about confidence to get out of the car and walk into that store. People will look but you have to not really pay attention to them and just go about your business. Easier said than done!  right? I started off small and went to very quiet places with only a few people, then when I got more confidence when I didn’t care when people saw me then I started to go  to busier places and It got easier for me. I I hope everything goes well for you and you do get to go out finally into the world it’s such a rush you will love the feeling!

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Natalie.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?