Peggy Sue Williams
Duchess - Annual

I speak in my male voice.  However, similar to your body movements and general demeanor, I try to speak gently, slowly and clearly.  Watch how well-mannered ladies speak and act in public, and that is how I endeavor to conduct myself in public.  When a man holds a door open for me or pulls out a chair for me (I am in female mode), I thank him in my soft genteel voice.  When a lady compliments something I am wearing, I thank her in a well-mannered soft voice.  IMHO, if I stop to speak with someone in public, it most likely does not take them long to be thinking I am a male, which does not bother me in the least.  Fortunately, I live in a big city metro area (Atlanta, Georgia) that is LGBT friendly.  I rarely frequent places where heavy alcohol consumption goes on, so it is rare for me to have someone comment negatively on my female presentation.  The sometimes exception is persons past 75 years of age, who will stare at me.  I handle that situation with a smile and kind words, works every time.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?