Females earned the right to dress as they wished to. I saw it happen. I was alive in a time when females had to abide by strict regulations in public places, workplaces, schools, etc. or they were mercilessly castigated, often punitively. There was some temporary relief from that imposition of brutal, social direction during WWII which suffered a setback on the 1950s but it was the 1960s in which a direct and strong rebellion shattered the norms. That was what ‘bra-burning’ was all about. So far as I know, there was only one such demonstration against the forced wearing of punitive undergarments to meet some paternalistic standards of appearance but the concept was revelatory and widely acclaimed; at least by females.

Males, on the other hand, have been more diffident about asserting their right to present whatever gender or even to wear whatever clothing they wish to. I guess courage is more of a feminine trait.

Consider how often people refer to ‘male’ clothing or ‘female’ clothing. When they do so they reveal that they have been indoctrinated with a specific and erroneous mindset. Clothes are not a living species. They are not male or female. They do not propagate. They have a gender (masculine, neutral or feminine) as defined by the social values concerning such concepts. To say you wear ‘female’ clothing means you are not really seeing actuality and still labouring under delusions imposed by, perhaps by well-meaning people, but by people who are foisting false and harmful values upon you.

Again, it is sites such as these that allow us to learn that athenasing is common, accessible to both sexes and is mornal, acceptable, pleasant, healthy and a whole bunch of good things. Males are beginning to assert their rights and we will get there thanks to the feminine courage of the females who showed us the way.

I have heard that behind every good man stands a good woman. This is a bit unfair as it presupposes, in spite of the obvious facts, that females are not natural leaders. Maybe, inside every good male, lives a good woman.

Araminta.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?