Patty Phose
Duchess

I began wearing stockings, heels and a bra when I was 4. I wanted a dress too but that was beyond my reach. I was 13 when I bought my own pantyhose. I would look around the stores at the other pretty femme garments and want them so much too but they were also beyond my reach.

At 17, I began wearing pantyhose out with short girl’s shorts and platform wedges. I had some means and was able to hide the shoes in the trunk of my car. Still, I longed for all the pretty dresses, sexy stilettos. matching bras and panties, stockings, garters, sexy lingerie, I wanted breasts and pretty hair.

Then I saw Daisy Duke and that was my no stopping me moment. I wanted to look like her and be her. I wanted the shoes, legs , body and hair. She was my role model and powerful inspiration.

When I was 18, I got my own place and began buying and wearing all the wonderful, pretty and amazing clothes I had wanted so bad for so long. My style was based on how would Daisy look in this or would Daisy wear this. I had such an intense desire to go out in my Daisy attire. It took overcoming a lot of fear before I was able to do that  Then walking from the house to the car for the first time, I was busted. I was so freaked I sat in the car for several minutes before I could do anything. Then I drove around for a couple of hours and got out in several carefully chosen locations where I felt safe and could be seen but not touched. I was feeling an excitement and thrill and rush like I had never experienced before. I wanted that all the time and knew I had to go out dressed to get it.

I went to a college Halloween Party dressed fully femme. I got lots of compliments and got hit on quite aggressively by both guys and girls. I met other dressers there who invited me to party with them. I did a lot of that all through college.

Then after college, things changed. Life was happening.  I was building a career. I bought a little house. Got married. Kids came along. I built a bigger house. I wasn’t dressing much. I gradually discarded or donated  most of my clothes. Life was great. Dressing was fun, but it was something I did in the past. I wasn’t doing it anymore.

The kids grew and moved out. My wife mentioned it’s like when we started out. Then one night she was watching a show with Drag Queens. She had me take a look. Remember when you used to do this? Of course I did but it was over 20 years ago. She thought I should do it again.

I kept a few of my favorite old outfits. I got them and tried putting them on. I was surprised at how sexy they were and how I had the nerve to wear them. They were also way too small for me. I had grown a bit. I stuffed myself into one of the outfits, slipped into pumps and put on a wig. Those feelings of excitement, thrill and rush I felt years ago began coming back. I stepped out in my outfit and went to show my wife. She laughed. “You need new clothes”. We went out and got a small starter wardrobe. I began dressing again. I discovered a lingerie shop with crossdressing clients, then got introduced to Femme Fever.

I began dressing often again. In fact pretty much every day. I began going out again. I still love that excitement, thrill and rush. I love crossdressing. I don’t want to stop. If anything, I want to find more opportunities to dress.

But, I had stopped dressing for over 20 years. I didn’t miss it. I had other interests and goals. If my wife hadn’t been watching that show I probably would not have thought of wearing my old clothes again. Putting them on brought back a lot of the old feelings I enjoyed. Then with my wife telling me I needed some new clothes and us actually going out to get them, I might have just put my old clothes back in the box and not brought Patty back.

As much as I love crossdressing, I believe if an event came up where I couldn’t dress anymore, no doubt I would miss it for a while, but I’m sure with my focus in other directions, I would be OK with it. Crossdressing is much like a hobby with me, not a necessity. I love it but could do without it if I had to.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?