Unfortunately, I came down with a cold last Friday, so did not visit Poppy after all. She was happy to postpone the appointment – when COVID-19 blows past, I’m going to give her such a hug for being a sweetie!

So I had to do my own makeup.

This was fun – and lasted all day, apart from the lipstick, which I reapplied for the evening.

First, I applied a very well brushed, thin layer of primer, to iron out the wrinkles a bit.

Next, some orange concealer around the beard area. Yup, this looked wierd!.

I then applied the first Drag Queen technique, and smeared brown corrector around my hair line, under my chin, on the sides of my nose and under the cheekbones, in a kind of red Indian stripe.

Next, I applied white contour cream to the middle of my nose, under my lower eyelids, and brow line, cheekbones – these lights and shades to emphasise feminine aspects and decrease masculine ones.

Now I looked all stripy, and I brushed the stripes a bit, so that there was some blending, but not much.

Then it was time for foundation. Total time so far, around 10 minutes – all the individual bits were very quick, and no need to be exact.

I like foundation almost best of all, putting splodges on my face, then sensuously brushing with a nice, soft brush so that everything is one even mask.

The trick with the corrector, concealer and contouring worked nicely – of course, brushing the foundation added to the blended effect, my dark beard shadow (even after shaving!) and slightly reddened neck (because of shaving!) just vanished.

The nose contouring worked really well – my nose looked thinner, and slightly snub nosed in a cute way. I kinda lost the brow and cheeks a bit – maybe darker next time – same with the hairline and chin, although I could see the effect, and it feminised me nicely!

Some collageen lip plumper (ouch!), followed by eyeliner – dotted on, then brushed with a thin, hard brush to create subtle lines.

Now eyeshadow, while I wait for the plumper to do its thing, draw out my lip shape with a lip pencil, then lip stain, a few shades darker than my actual lips. Not right to the corners of my mouth – leaving a good cm either side, exaggerating the bottom lip and cupid’s bow – yum! I love doing lips!

A bit of colour to the cheeks with some blusher, careful mascara, apply gloss to the dried lip stain, some colour correct powder – and here’s Laura!

You’ll just have to imagine it – or try some of these tips yourself!

But I’m not giving away the smoky eyeshadow trick 😋

Love Laura

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?