Welcome Kaytlyn. You are in a most wonderful place. I have always found the lady’s here to be kind and helpful and supportive. In answer to your question I use to love looking at my moms magazines. I loved the colors and styles and shapes and on and on. I remember tryin on my moms pantyhose and wow that felt amazing!! Over the years I would have moments where I would try on my wife’s cloths. But last year I decided to go all out. As a commercial photographer I volunteered to shoot a fund raiser for an LBGTQ group here in Atlanta called Sojourn. This was in Feb. 2019. I went in my usual drab black shirt black pants. Everyone at this event “Purim on Ponce” was in such wonderful outfits and dresses and it was just magical. I felt left out. In October I decided that I was going to go en Feme. I went to a lady here in Ga that sees men come in from all over the US to have her help them be more feminine. She has all kinds of dresses, shoes and does your makeup and puts the right wig on you. Her name is Plebe Cross and she is all kinds of wonderful. After that I was hooked. I have been buying shoes and dresses from Goodwill. I’ve been shaving all my man hair and I feel free when I am able to Fem up! It will be a year in October when I joined and I can tell you it is a wonderful place to be. Hugs

Diane

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?