Peggy Sue Williams
Registered On: June 26, 2019
Topics: 11
Replies: 219
Has thanked: 826 times
Been thanked: 886 times


IMHO, in addition to the peer-to-peer support found here on CDH, may I suggest you may also want to seek professional counseling from a therapist thoroughly experienced in transgendered and CD issues?  Just saying.


Peggy Sue


2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.