Anonymous

Hi Doll; I’m a Crossdressing Closet Girl so I’m not sure I should be adding my two cents but … Like someone already commented, “ it’s the 21st Century just assume your being watched, your data is tracked” having said that; I use ‘Incognito’ be advised they give you warning ⚠️ there’s limits to the Incognito protection. I’ve read multiple times from other Crossdressers their tale of woe, having purged the wardrobe and accessories only to restart. I’ve just recently started my 3rd year. I actually thought it was a temporary fling rather an on going personality change. There’s no one more surprised than me, I’m 100% sure if that. I’ve learned so much in a relatively short time. I don’t have the childhood or teenage experience that so many others have shared. But I must admit, sometimes I find myself ‘Clawing my Closet door’ to interact in public as my femme persona. But unless I’m outted, I’m content to use Incognito and try to monitor myself. There’s always a history in the computer world.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?