My sister is also uneasy when shopping with me.  Even after 30 years of knowing, she has been reluctant to even just look at women’s clothing with me, and lingerie makes her even more so.  On some occasions she has gone with me, but we ended up shopping separately.  She has no problem shopping without me at least nearby when the item is to be a gift for my birthday or Christmas.

Now, my youngest niece, Stephanie, will go shopping at the drop of a hat.  I think she really gets a kick out of how people react that do not know me or about me, like new associates at stores I have shopped at for years.  Steph is the niece that stood by me so unquestionably throughout my cancer ordeals and drove me to almost all of my appointments.

Very few of the men I have been involved with liked shopping with me, like most men I guess, but I never made one stand in the middle of the mall and hold my purse, LOL.  My first lover, Vincent, had a lesbian friend that ran a small boutique, and that is where he took me for my very first shopping outing, and I continued to shop there until she retired and sold the shop.

PaulaF

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?