Patty Phose
Duchess

I’ve been wearing, stockings heels, pantyhose and bra sines I was 4. It had been a lifetime dream for me to have all the wonderful and pretty clothes in my size. They were not available to me so I had to settle for what I could get.

I began buying my own pantyhose at 13, then at 17, I got some shorts shorts and platform wedges and began wearing those out with my pantyhose. At 18 I got my own place and bought all the wonderful and pretty clothes I had wanted so bad for so long. I began wearing them all the time, went out in them, partied often and had many scary but incredibly exciting adventures. I loved it.

After college I began dressing less and less until I didn’t dress at all. Life was happening, kids came along and I didn’t dress around them. That was all fine. I was loving life and not missing dressing much. Then when the kids grew and moved out, I began dressing again. I thought it was important to keep some things away form the kids. Dressing was one of them. I wanted to avoid explanations and awkward encounters.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?