Patty Phose
Duchess

That is a great story. It’s really terrific your wife is embracing of Regi. My wife met Patty a couple of weeks after we met. I had been dressing a couple of years and had a very large and nice wardrobe. She noticed some of those things surprising me, showing up at my place. She was not pleased, thinking I lived with a woman. I decided to explain to her the clothes were mine. I wear them for fun and to parties. She seemed suspicious and asked me to show her. I went in the bedroom and put one of my favorite and sexiest outfits, with wig, makeup, the whole nine yards. When I walked out, she was stunned. she could not believe how pretty and sexy Patty was and how me and Patty looked so different. She was amazed Patty was me. She liked it and found it interesting and intriguing.

I dressed often when she was around. Then she suggested we go out as girlfriends and do girlfriend things. Our first outing was for some summer clothes at a shopping mall. I was so scared and nervous getting out of the car and walking to the entrance and even more scared and nervous walking in. After a while though, I began to get excited. I was loving it. We tried on and bought a lot of things.

After that, when we were going out, I would ask her if I should go as my male self or Patty? She would tell me to do what ever I wanted. Most of the time I chose being Patty. After a while I didn’t even ask. I would just go as Patty. It seemed like when I did we had more fun and we always included a little shopping time to get some more clothes. Sometimes it was just a few pairs of pantyhose, panties or bras. Other times it was whole new wardrobes. It was exciting and fun. Her and Patty became really good friends.

I hope your experiences as Regi go as well. Best of luck and best wishes.

Patty

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?