I have too many to count.

I usually wear Hanes Silk Reflections, either pantyhose or stay up stockings.  I often get it from an outlet store 1/4 mile from my home, but I may buy them online as well.  I wear these in the cooler months when taking a walk outdoors to keep my legs warm while wearing a skirt.  Sometimes I’ll wear them even in the winter for a walk because my legs are more sensitive than in tights.  I have an ankle length coat so I’m not worried about keeping my legs warm.  I will also wear them in any season if I am attending a party where I am going to be nicely dressed and wearing closed heels.  Because they run so easily, I stock up on these.

I also have quite a number of tights.  I have a lot of grey and black pairs to wear in the winter months.  I also have some colored tights, some from Target and some from the Halloween store.  Red, purple, brown, and burgundy.  And some patterned tights that I have recently bought from Target as well.  I also have a couple of stay up tights (high denier stockings as thick as tights).

I also bought a couple of pairs of white stockings with a bridal pattern.

In recent months I got a ton more.   Because of the pandemic, I was cleaning out my brother/mother’s apartment independent of my siblings.  I took a few items from my mother that had been there a while, and would otherwise end up being discarded.  Some dresses, tee shirts, and tank tops.  Some cotton panties, half slips and girdles (a couple with the tags still on from department stores that closed 30-40 years before).  A couple of bras.  And a ton of pantyhose.  When I sorted it out, it took 2 drawers to put them in.  Some day pantyhose, some silkier hose, one pair of stockings.  Some knee highs.  A couple of bags of peds (thrown in bags and now impossible to find a pair; I just have to hope they will fit my larger feet without slipping off).  A few pairs that have a silky white panty connected to tan hose (remember when pantyhose were truly panties + hose?).  Now some of the pantyhose had runs in then the first time I put them on (they were used, after all), so I have no qualms about getting rid of them.

And when my friend was moving, she had some pantyhose and stockings that I got as well.  There were some Secrets In Lace stockings (requiring a garter).  Yes, Dr. T.J, I can second this; they are very nice to wear.  And she even had a pair of L’eggs pantyhose still in the egg!  How many remember when L’eggs pantyhose came in eggs, and had a built-in panty?  Talk about nostalgia!

With the number that I got from my mom’s, I haven’t attempted to count how many pair I own.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?