Hi Amanda

I have had several women (very attractive ones) simply fling themselves at me, telling me they love me, I’m their soul sister, and all kinds of stuff like that – and I have good reason to believe that few were inebriated at the time, as one was at Cobham Services at 10.30 on a Saturday.

She was just about to get into her car and drive off, when she suddenly looked up, noticed me getting out of my car, fully femme and freshly made up, feeling radiant. She watched me as I walked towards the services (I was peeping!) and suddenly grabbed me, saying “Oh my God – I love people like you!!!”.

We had a lovely conversation and I was able to gently talk about my lovely wife and children without causing offence – but I refused to exchange numbers because she really was very attractive.

They’re out there, and I usually meet at least 2 every time I go out.

It all depends on how you’re dressed when you meet them, I guess! It’s a tricky subject to bring up if you’re in drab and scared of losing this one – but I think the best attitude is, as you say, to tell early.

If she doesn’t like it, she’s *probably* not for you.

Love Laura

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?