Hi Jade, Teralynn here.  Welcome to CDH Luv. Your situation is heartbreaking. If I had a close friend in Texas I would refer you to that person. You like many in our country right now (and all over the world) find themselves in a horrible situation. As if crossdressing isn’t enough of a challenge you also have to deal with unemployment, the loss of your feminine attire and no foreseeable prospects at the moment for turning things around. I am totally in agreement with Serena. If there is anyone near Jade in Texas who could assist her in some way (a job would certainly be helpful) then put yourself in her position and you will know what to do. Jade try to hang on dear. I don’t know if you are a religious or spiritual person, but in our darkest hours is when a prayer to our Universal Father is most. I would not say this if it were not so. He does not want his children of time and space to suffer and the fact that you are a crossdressing person or might prefer a male partner to a female one does not make you evil in his infinite wisdom!  I am way off in Florida. So I could not be of immediate assistance to you. But those that are like me are scattered all over the planet and will never reject a sincere call for help. I would appreciate an update from you if youget an improvement in your situation. Send me a private message and put the word – Update – on the subject line.  Never give up. – Blessings from Teralynn

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?