Cosy Clara…

I’ve been thinking on just this topic over this last week. I have been struck with a particularly strong case of depression and have hardly been able to pull myself together to do much at all. There was no fog, pink or otherwise to entice me further than the deck in the sun to contemplate my navel.
When I woke this morning I just got dressed as normal… a tube skirt, T-shirt, hair piece, earrings and went for a coffee. No fog just normal life. My wife said that she missed Polly awfully and was happy to see her emerging from her troubles.
We had a dinner date with friends this evening and met up with two other women who were keen to meet Polly. This meant dressing which has been a real pleasure in the past (fog) but was almost a chore as I wasn’t happy with my wardrobe at all! Buggeration!
The makeup was good… I even remembered to apply lightener under my eyes before foundation! Yay! Yes… very pleased with the face… but the choice of dress… grrrrrrr
So, the evening was fab and I enjoyed the company but no pink fog. Normalisation setting in. Hmmmm… I have made a choice and while there are times when I feel super feminine (pink fog?) I still am a woman for all intents and purposes.
Ms Plumb certainly has the right of it for those who have chosen another path or those who have the leisure to dress full time as it were. No wild swings around in the fog

Pink Polly ponders 🥰💄👄💅🏼👛👙🦩🌸🌷👩🏼‍🎤

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?