Stephanie
Lady

when I first started CDHmy profile was bare bones, I was unsure of this site ( try a few of the other CD sites), once registered at a sight it is hard to disconnect and my experiences there caused me to be very reluctant to share much about myself. I actually spent about 3 weeks in the background watching and listening…there was only one incident that almost made me leave, and that was when I was requested to adopt a femme name by Billie (thank you Billie), it was difficult as I don’t identify as trans or female, but with changes of name, I have actually grown and lost friends, (I now use Stephanie or Steph in my real day to day living and it really messes with others head, (not in a bad way) but it does spark their curiosity and opens the door to more in-depth conversations around biases, discrimination and understanding that this is more than the perception the general public has, especially the Christian community (which I am still a part of).
So even if the profile is bare, it might be because they are new and have had negative experiences. Thank you for pushing me to grow in ways I never anticipated coming here.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?