I have been called ma’am and hun a few times but yesterday was the best yet. I needed to do just a little shopping, a new mouse for the computer, toilet paper, milk, etc. Then pick up something for dinner and stop at the gas station. I dress en femme 24/7 so even though this was a small trip with no cd goals in mind I decided to go all out with a cute short sweater dress, leggings with cutouts up the side, heels and moderate makeup. I’m not great at makeup but this time I got lucky and I was very happy with my look.

Wal-Mart was busy and maneuvering down the aisles required conversation with the other shoppers to get by or move out of the way. I lost count how many times I was called ma’am, I know it was over 10 times. I knew I looked better than I ever have but this was FANTASTIC!

Then it was on to Chipotle to get takeout. As I moved down the line the person at each station addressed me as ma’am and the cashier said “You have a great evening, hun.” Four ma’ams and a hun. I’m dancing on clouds!!

Now off to the gas station. When I went in to pay, the next available cashier said “I can help you here miss”. Even if I look good I’m still not a miss but Hell Yes! I’ll take it! When we were done he wished me a pleasant evening with ma’am at the end.

Ok, my feet aren’t touching the ground now! I float back to the car and giggle all the way home! For a minor trip with no goals other than to pick up necessities it will be remembered as a Great day.

😁💖

Beth

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?