I live 24/7 as Beth but only my inner circle of friends and family know both. My GGBf is very good with the change, in fact when I came out to her she said “What took you so long?” Apparently she knew what was going on in my head before I did. Most of the others struggle to use the feminine with me but I’ve let them know it’s ok, I don’t expect them to be perfect all the time.

My two contract bosses know and are great with it, they have even changed my name in the contract bookings, although it is not changed legally. Most of my extended family do not know. Some would be ok with it, but many are of the right wing persuasion so I remain distant with them to avoid conflict. The next family reunion will force me to decide what I should do.

I would prefer if the whole world knew me as Beth but because I do not plan on a physical transition I must maintain the old legal form and make an occasional appearance as such. But for the most part the legal name is just a name on paper, my everyday AKA is Beth.

Beth

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?