Anonymous

Hi!

First time being accepted, no contest.

Yes, I too was obsessed with the idea of passing, and I guess I was rather good at it… after all, I had spent many years going out and nobody ever called me “sir” or treated me in any bad way. Which is what most consider “passing”. But is it really?
So, I might have thought myself to be passing when shopping while presenting as a woman… or was it maybe that the sales associate had training to treat every customer well, and user the pronouns according to how they are presenting, even though internally she was certain about my true gender?
Or maybe while walking down the street and not noticing any “looks”, which may have been given as soon as I had got past some of the other people walking in the opposite direction?
Passing is mostly an illusion, imho. Oh yes, and “passing” with no interaction, or just in photographs, well, closer to wishful thinking.
However… when the person with whom you are interacting knows, either because it may be easy for them to tell, or because you told them, and they treat you the same way they would treat other females (assuming that is how you are presenting)… That is golden!!
(Ok, sending this now, end of rant)

Gaby ♥️

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?