• This topic has 58 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Davina.
Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi gals I have was thinking about all the firsts I have done en femme and which of them I hold as the happiest memory.

For more it was being accepted by my best friend and family over two days. Just being able to admit I had feminine feeling was amazing. This was closely followed by my first public outing as Trish, where I first went to work then shopping. I still remember the reactions I got from my colleagues.

So whats your golden momery?

Anonymous

Hi!

First time being accepted, no contest.

Yes, I too was obsessed with the idea of passing, and I guess I was rather good at it… after all, I had spent many years going out and nobody ever called me “sir” or treated me in any bad way. Which is what most consider “passing”. But is it really?
      So, I might have thought myself to be passing when shopping while presenting as a woman… or was it maybe that the sales associate had training to treat every customer well, and user the pronouns according to how they are presenting, even though internally she was certain about my true gender?
      Or maybe while walking down the street and not noticing any “looks”, which may have been given as soon as I had got past some of the other people walking in the opposite direction?
      Passing is mostly an illusion, imho. Oh yes, and “passing” with no interaction, or just in photographs, well, closer to wishful thinking.
      However… when the person with whom you are interacting knows, either because it may be easy for them to tell, or because you told them, and they treat you the same way they would treat other females (assuming that is how you are presenting)… That is golden!!
      (Ok, sending this now, end of rant)

Gaby ♥️

First time professional makeover.  I went to Ulta and the girls couldn’t have been sweeter.  Everyone came over to look and they were all so complimentary.  They made me feel like one of the girls.  It was great.

Leonara
        Ambassador

Also, My golden moment was my first makeover at a CD/tg friendly boutique
        the papering i received was so special and unforgettable. I truly felt I
        found my true self..

Leonara
          Ambassador

Thank you lovely ladies for the “thank you” and taking the time to read my “golden moment”
          Hugs, Leonara

Hi Jennifer and leonara, there is a place near me that I’m seriously considering going to that does something similar. It’s something I’ve never done but it sounds amazing.

Love Trisha

This happened to me this morning, I was late to open the office, there was a man waiting at the door when I had pulled up in my car, I have my cell number on the door if anyone needs to contact me. as he could not access the door he rang the number, not knowing who I was when speaking to me he said, Its ok a lady has just pulled up, that is the first time that someone has called me a lady with no makeup on and dressed in all black drab

Paula you must have got such a buzz from it. I couldn’t stop smiling when a stranger for tool me for a GG.

Love Trisha

Anonymous

I remember the first time that I dressed in front of my fiance, girlfriend at the time. She was very excited and accepting.

Eva

Eva this is something I’ve yet to experience. Ive had an SO the entire time I’ve been Trisha. It’s something I’m trying to rectify.

Love Trish

I would have to say other, but only because my “first” time had several elements that I couldn’t really pick.

I use first in quotations because I had gone once from a venue to my car (changing in a unisex bathroom), and drove 3 hours home (including stopping for food and fuel).

But I consider my first time when I had my first makeover by a woman who runs a transformation studio from her home.  On that day, I heard my femme name for the first time, dressed for the first time for someone, had my first makeover, was taught how to do makeup, and had pictures taken, both indoors and in her back yard.  Then we went out into the street, went to a diner, and had a dinner there.  I interacted with the waitress, and when we were leaving the cashier/manager asked us “ladies” how everything was.  Although I tried to feminize my voice, I’m sure that she knew, but treated me no differently.  (I later came to realize that this is another definition of passing; you don’t have to fool the other person, you just have to be accepted.)

With the aforementioned caveat of “first”, this one adventure fits:  First time fully dressed, First time fully dressed in public, First time dressed in front of someone, First time you told someone (well, sort of; it was obvious and didn’t need to be said), First time accepted by someone (the woman doing the makeover, the waitress, the cashier/manager), First professional makeover, first time called a lady, and First time I passed.  How can I choose only one?

Why then do I choose other?  Don’t be hard on yourself, Trisha, this isn’t one I’d expect in the list.  It was the first time I had a bridal makeover and photo shoot with the same woman.  (She ran many parties from her home, and we became friends over the years even though there was the occasional business relationship.)  Despite it being close to 100 degrees, and extremely high humidity, it was a very special day for me.  I really felt like a princess or a bride, having to have my gown arranged around me for photos or carried when we went outside to keep it from dragging on the grass.  I felt an incredible joy that surpassed my first makeover and trip to the diner. People have said I was glowing, and looking back, I agree.  Thinking back still makes me smile.

I have a few photos of that day in my private photo gallery at …/members/alison-anderson/mediapress/bride/ .

Alison that day sounds incredible. Being a bride is the ultimate feminine experience. It’ll take a lot for that moment to be beaten off the top spot and I hope it happens one day.

Love Trisha

Trisha… taking up the dare from my psychologist to come to the meeting dressed ‘en femme’! That really unleashed Polly!

Polly, my best friend was the first to see Trisha fully. She couldn’t believe the difference. I have I was still the most annoying person on the planet, just in a different way.

Love Trisha

Ps thank you for being such a good inspiration. You’ve helped me no end and I’m sure you’ve done the same for others.

Why, thank you, Trisha! What a lovely compliment! 💋❤️💋❤️💋❤️

Anonymous

Hi Trish…

First time fully dressed in public…wandering among everyday people….and being totally IGNORED………

they do say ” ignorance is bliss”!!!

I will never forget that buzz….and I still love going out after all these years…..

… there’s nothing to compare….

Grace❤️❤️

Gracie on my first public outing I went Tesco and I was just another woman doing her shopping. Ignorance truly is bliss sometimes.

Love Trisha

Anonymous

I had to vote for “First Time In Public”, basically because it’s as far as I’ve dared to go yet.  Mind; the buzz from being out and about, fully dressed, was so awesome I can’t think it could be bettered…… unless it will be my first time in daylight with people around…  Hmmm… maybe I need to think on this a little more…  Indecisive Inga…

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Trisha, good question and bound to get a variety of answers.  I have to vote first time I told someone – and was accepted.  Yeah, I know I picked two, but they can go together – at least I was lucky enough that way.  To me this is the big one.  Many others are wonderful milestones;  I mean I cant wait to go out with others en femme and just …. live.  But the Gold Medal has to go to coming out, right?  To finally end the hiding and say “This Is Me!”  Emotionally this trumps everything.  For me, not having to hide who i am from my family and (some) friends is the biggest weight off my shoulders I could ever have imagined.   Gold medal?  Heck, a gold, platinum, and diamond encrusted, glorious medal it was!!

Stevie ❤

Stevie, you girls are amazing at reminding me of some amazing memories. I was out shopping with my best friend and she said, “what’s holding her up”, whilst I was held up at a til.

Love Trisha

I voted “first time fully dressed in front of someone”. It was September 24 2018. I was attending my second CD/TG support group meeting, but it was my first to where I fully dressed as a woman. It was my first step of not being closeted and becoming a part of a wonderful community.

Very interesting question. My first thought was picking the first time I tried on a feminine item as that started my entire lifetime journey. But after considering all the options, I chose being accepted by someone. When my SO and I finally had the talk, her accepting of my dressing meant the most to me. She still has limits of what she wants to participate with which I totally understand and respect, but not having to hide this part of myself any longer lifted such a burden off of me.

Hugs,

Emily

I chose the first time I put a fem item (panties) on but a very close silver and bronze are telling my so and her accepting the panties 😊

Hi Jeannie, for me it was my sister’s bridesmaid dress she stored in my room. It’s a monoment I’ll never forget.

Love Trish

Hi Emily, I still remember the relief I felt when I let it out for the first time. I was in floods of tears but I didn’t have to hide anymore.

Love Trish

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Gosh how many times have each of us won!

In my eyes there are many times when the the gold medal moment arrives. From wearing the first piece of clothing , coming out and perfecting the look. It all leads to that day you go out and show yourself off to the world.

For me it was when I first went out and it seemed a so natural a thing to do.

My first that I get the happiest memories from currently… (i voted the inevitable first…  but could have gone first time dressed as is real close…) was my first time wearing my own skirt.

The day I decided to wear it, I had gone to my normal drinking location. (A friend’s house I’ve been going to regularly due a few years) he knows I dress and has no problem with it as well as no one there.

Well this day not only did I decide to fully dress, without makeup didn’t have a chance sadly.  But another friend/ friends sister and her new boyfriend happened to be out. So I had to force myself to go ahead and change into the skirt. So it was my first time wearing a skirt I own as well as letting someone new and unexpected as well as someone I didn’t know at all or how they would react. See me en femm.

It was a great day.

My real close second was the first time I had gotten my makeup fully done .. I felt so amazing… I felt beautiful and wanted that feeling to never end. I have since of the most amazing female friends who are super helpful and willing to help me in my journey. As well as many make friends who stand behind me willing to be a guardian If needed.

❤💖Tonya

Tonya I have something like this happening today. My best friends mum is seeing me dressed for the first time. I’m slightly nervous but apparently she is accepting.

Love Trisha

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I replied the first time I told someone, but it is not really. When I told my niece she was actually the second family member I told. When I told her she said she would have my back and gave me a big hug. I was soooo happy I nearly cried.
      . Sandy

Anonymous

My first that means the most to me was the first time I accepted myself. That day standing in front of a mirror crying and playing with my hand gun. It made me realize I’m worth it dressed however and taking my life was not the answer. After that life got a lot better.

Heather, I hope things are much better for you now. My feminine feeling messed me up for a long time too. I always felt worthless.

Love Trisha

Anonymous

Hey Trisha, things are much better now, I was not in a good place back then, it was nearly 20 years ago and I remember it like it was yesterday. That day changed me, it made me realize I’m not worthless and I can help other people in our situation. I’ve been to psychiatrists, a waste of time, take these pills you’ll be fine. Finally got to a clinical psychologist and she was great, after about 6 months of talking to her she got me into therapy and I found my niche talking to the younger people who are as confused as I was but thankfully have a lot more openness and availability to information and help than back in my day. I love working with them and supporting them, I know it shouldn’t but it makes me feel good, like I’m making a difference. I’ve tried to talk about more serious issues on here but I get told it’s too graphic, subjects such as self harm and sexual assault. I’m sorry but they’re real and they happen a lot in our community, I’ve been raped a couple of times and blackmailed for sex when I was 14 and my neighbour caught me dressed, then later drugged and raped then blackmailed into prostitution for about 16 months when I was 16. Not a nice world.

OMG. You’ve been though an awful lot honey. The way I’ve always looked at things if you can survive the worst things you’ve been though, then everyday problems aren’t worth worring about. You must be very strong mentally.

Anonymous

Thanks Trisha, I go by the old adage what does not kill us makes us stronger. It’s been a long difficult road but I’ve learned a lot about life, now I try to use this to help others. My line is you don’t have to make all the same mistakes I did. Thanks for chatting, great topic.

I knew some ladies who were also struggling and while chatting we all agreed that we had been given a feminine side by a higher power (in varying degrees) and it would not be right to reject that gift.

Jeannie I personally never felt comfortable as a male and know I’m much happier living life as femininely as possible.

There certainly is a wide spectrum here😊

Prudence
      Ambassador

My first’s have changed. Became bolder. And I guess my perception of Gold Medal qualifications have as well. Last Fall on the beach in a Bathing suit might be it now. At the same time. My first time out dressed was something I’ll never forget!!   Hugs Pru  P.s., Riding my Harley as Pru could overtake the Beach as #1

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Prudence.

A bathing suit. You’re a braver women than me honey. The Harley thing sounds so fun too.

This is so personal to each of us. For instance, my first time fully dressed and with makeup the look was not what I hoped for — kind of “dowdy”. For some reason I continued on and my look evolved as I found the clothes, etc. which more matched the look I wanted and was able to achieve.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I answered “First time dressed in public”, and honestly it was a bit of a tough choice, but that was really the most important success, and led to mane many more!

Amy

I had to pick the last choice “other”.

Mine is definitely the first time I  went on a real date with a man as his GF.  Definitely a magi al night for me.  I do love to be romanced.

PaulaF

Tis feeling I’m yet to see, as glorious as the skies and sea. To be romanced, wooed and be upon the arms of another. Thought so Serene and exciting.

My gold moment, is and always will be, the day I told my wife. Her acceptance and participation is what enables me to move forward, eah and every step, with no feelings of guilt or fear.
      Hug, Regi👩💕

Leonara
        Ambassador

That is so special…thanks for sharing

No anxiety off getting caught and hiding hiding yourself from the world. To be accepted as you is a marvelous gift. Freedom to be at long last.

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

It’s definitely the first time I full dressed. Like many of us cding is progressive, it starts with little things then gradually escalates into the full deal. I remember sloppily applying makeup and lowering my head to put on a cheap costume wig and then looking up and seeing her for the first time. Just seeing the image in the mirror was one thing but then seeing it move was another. Hearing her speak was the final straw it was my voice coming her. I couldn’t believe my eyes and ears it was surreal.  Finally the realization hit me the reflection was me, my heart beating out of my chest. Many years of fantasy was a reality in just a few short seconds. It’s the moment dressing was no longer a cheap thrill, the moment I knew it was something more. It’s a moment that has changed my life.

To see ones self though it all, the trenches gone,the wall with drawn, oh there you at last the woman I see inside and out.

If memories match and akin we are Im smiling for you. Peace at last.

Davina
        Lady

How wonderful, thanks for sharing!

Jasmine
      Lady

I think the one that takes the first is the day I just accepted this is who I am and stop beating myself up over it and learn to enjoy it and enjoy life again

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Like many ladies my first time out in public was certainly a memory to cherish and never forget but for this question I chose “first time fully dressed” because of the impact it had on me. After decades as a lifelong lingerie closet cross dresser, at some point the thrill changed into a feeling of comfort and a desire to dress more completely. After getting everything I needed, one evening I put on my panties & bra and inserted breast forms for the first time. Then came a burgundy, midi dress, shoes, lipstick and my new wig (first time wearing a wig too). When I walked out to look in the full-length mirror, I must have muttered “OMG” a half-dozen times. I could not believe that the woman in the mirror was me. I was stunned at how feminine I looked & felt. After walking around the house a bit I went back to the mirror and realized that Fiona was who I really was. It was an easy realization to accept & I have been extremely comfortable as Fiona ever since. I sat down and decided that I couldn’t wait to present her to the world which I did for the first time a short while later.

So that self-realization in front of the mirror fully dressed for the first time turned out to be a very significant golden moment for me.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve been wearing stockings, pantyhose, heels and bras since I was 4. I used to wear a shirt for a dress. I was fascinated with girls clothes, wanted them all and be a pretty girl. Only so much was available to me though.

I had so many dreams and fantasies of being the pretty girl out in my silky pantyhose, heels and short dress.

As I outgrew what was available to me, I had to do without. I outgrew the shoes around 11 or 12, and bras and pantyhose soon after. I bought my own pantyhose and bras at 13 and hid them under other clothes.

Then at 17, I began wearing pantyhose out with guy shorts and guy clothes. It was exciting and scary, but I thought if I was going to wear femme clothes in public, I should be fully femme.

I bought some short shorts, a pair of platform wedges and made breastforms out of old pantyhose. When no one was home, I sneaked my clothes in and put them on. Looking in a mirror I was stunned. I had amazing sexy legs in pantyhose and my wedges, shown off so splendidly in my little short shorts. My breasts looked great. WOW! I was a sexy girl. That is until I backed further away to see my whole self. I looked like me, wearing a Daisy Duke outfit. I had to have a wig.

There was a wig shop I passed by often and looked at wigs in the window. One in particular got my attention. It was long brown and wavy, like Daisy Duke hair. That would be so perfect for my Daisy Duke look. I had so wanted to get it for months, but my nerve always abandoned me. Now I had to have it. I went to the wig store, and looked at the wig in the window. I couldn’t wait any longer. I got as much nerve as I could muster and walked into he store. I told the woman there I wanted to buy the brown wig in the window. She asked me what I wanted it for. OMG! I wasn’t prepared to answer questions. Fear came racing over me. I almost ran out. I told her I was in a play and needed longer hair for the part. I thought that wig was the right choice. She went in another room and came back with 2 boxes. In one box was the brown wig just like in the window. In the other one was the same style but in a dirty blonde color.
      She asked if I wanted to try them on. I put the brown one on first. It was so beautiful and so femme. I was getting so excited thinking about wearing it with my Daisy Duke outfit. Then I tried on the dirty blonde one. Equally sexy and femme. For my Daisy Duke look, the brown was perfect. But if I wanted to experiment with other looks, the dirty blond one might be just as good. I decided I had to have both of them. I put them in the trunk of my car with my breastforms and shoes.

When I was home alone, I brought them in. I got into my Daisy Duke clothes and out on the brown wig. I looked in the mirror and marveled at how sexy my legs and breasts looked and felt. Then I backed off for a full view. I was stunned. Looking back at me was a beautiful girl with amazing sexy legs, great breasts and incredibly beautiful hair. I was stunned and shocked.I was the girl I had so wanted to be for so long. Waves of thrill and euphoria washed over me, like some kind of orgasmic experience.

When I managed to compose myself, I changed wigs. I went back to the long mirror and got a full view of my femme self. The dirty bold wig was equally amazing. I loved how I looked. The same type of pleasure, euphoria and orgasmic sensations washed over me. Different look but same sensations.

My going out strategy was to put on my pantyhose, short shorts and bra on, then cover them up with long pants and a shirt. I would leave the house, get in my car and drive to a local park. I would get my shoes, breastforms and a wig out of the trunk. Back in the car I would slide off my long pants and put on my shoes. Then I would slip in my breastforms and put on a wig.

My legs looked so incredibly sexy in my pantyhose and shoes. My breasts looked great and my pretty hair was so heavenly. Stepping out of the car and seeing my pantyhose shining in the sun took my breath away. This was so incredible and heavenly. I shut the door and walked around the parking lot. Was anyone looking at me? After a few strolls around the park, I decided to drive around and go to a few other places. I strolled around other parks and a few shopping centers. That’s where I was close to people and it made me nervous.

I began going out as often as I could. Little by little I grew bolder and more daring. I walked close to people and among them. I would go in stores and walk around. I would check out the girly clothes. I had to work up the nerve to buy them though. I noticed escalators or stairs in some of the stores. if I wanted to show off my legs in pantyhose, I could get on the escalator or stairs and go up. Those behind me would have an awesome view of my legs and couldn’t help but look at them. That took some time and nerve building before I did that, but what an incredible rush when I did. I spent a ridiculous amount of time riding escalators and climbing stairs, building up my nerve.

One day I did my walking around, riding the escalators and checking out the girl clothes. I decided I was going to buy pantyhose. I picked out several pairs and began walking with them to the register. I felt my nerve fade as I got close to the line. If people got on line behind me, I would be trapped. Would they notice I’m wearing pantyhose and buying pantyhose? Would they see a sexy girl with great legs or a guy in a Daisy Duke costume. I was very nervous. I was shaking and sweating. I was waiting for a remark or comment. Nothing. I paid for my pantyose and left. What a thrill though finally doing it.

I bought a lot of pantyhose that way. It became a regular part of my out in public adventures. And of course at times, there was, bras, panties and short shorts too.

Then I decided I needed another pair of shoes. I went to the store where i bought my first pair of platform wedges. When I walked up to the store, I saw people inside. I chickened out and walked back to my car. Several more attempts that day ended in the same result.

Several more attempts on different days ended in the same result. I was just to nervous doing it in femme mode with other people around. I decided to jut go there when the store opened and no one was in there yet. I would pick out a pair of shoes, try them on, walk around in them a bit then buy them and leave.

I went to the store when it first opened. I was the first one in. I quickly went to the shoes and began trying on a pair. I noticed someone looking down my aisle as I was strapping them up. Were they looking at me? Maybe I should leave. But I had one shoe on and strapped up. Might as well do the other one. I got up and walked up and down the aisle. I thought I was getting looks. Maybe I should give them a show. I went and tried on another pair. Now there was some people walking down my aisle. I thought they were looking down at my legs. I began walking around the store looking at my legs in various poses in the mirrors. I was clearly getting looks. Another pair of shoes and I was getting yes nods and thumbs up. A few more pairs of shoes and several more nods and thumbs up and I had gone through all the shoes in my size. I bought a few pairs and left the store totally delighted with my experience.

So often my in public adventures would involve going to stores, riding escalators, trying on shoes and buying pantyhose. There was just nothing like the euphoria, thrill and excitement of going out dressed in public. To me it’s the ultimate crossdreser experience.

Davina
      Lady

For me, it was the first time I slipped into a dress. Life changing! Such an amazing feeling!

Stephanie, you just reminded me of the first time a stranger accepted me as a woman. I was outside Tesco and he called me darling whist asking for a cigarette. I couldn’t stop smiling.

Love Trisha

Ps I love your take on being accepted as a women rather than passing.

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?