Hi Rachel The very first time that my wife met Stephanie was when she asked me to get dressed up for her. She was genuinely interested in  how I looked.  She gave me a few compliments and asked where did I get my sense of style. I really did not fully understand the question She answered for me and said it it must be from all the traveling you do. I realize now most of my clothes at the time were business attire. black skirts with matching blazers, silk blouses, scarves, etc. She was amazed i knew how tie my scarves. I loved scarves. They added so much color to a simple outfit. Please do not get me wrong. This moment  took place a month after she found several bags of my clothes in the trunk of my car and she took the time to digest everything I told her . I give her so much credit for taking the time to understand. She went to a library, bought books, called a long time gay friend, talked with her sister, she really did want to understand. A huge thing for her was she was not losing her husband. The man she married had to perform in every way that is expected from the bedroom to yard work and everything in between. When she felt comfortable that nothing was going to change in our relationship. then she wanted to help me look good when i went out to the private club for CDs and transsexuals i belonged to at the time. She even took the time to visit club on SO nights. She had a great time. There were times I even got a little jealous that other CDs were spending so much time with her. She thought it was. kinda cute and funny.She is a very special lady that is for sure. Thank you for the memories and the reminder i married a wonderful open minded woman that understands true love.

Luv Stephanie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?