Krista
Duchess

Hi Julie, I agree with Celeste.  My wife never wears any makeup.  And many, many other women in my community never wear makeup.  I have more makeup than my wife which I seldom wear.  But I can pass without wearing any makeup – that however is just the luck of my genes.

Like my Mom always told me, I should have been born a girl.  Physically, I have no adam’s apple, little facial or body hair but lots of hair on top of my head, youthful round face shape, not very tall, thin wrists.  My voice can give me away at times though it is in the alto range which can be either male or female. It doesn’t take much effort for me to talk a little higher with more of a lilt.

Sorry, I digress, back to your makeup question.  It all depends on what nature has given you to start with.  Heavy beard, then a lot more makeup to cover it.  But the secret of passing it NOT to go heavy on makeup.  Then you start to look like a drag queen and that will just give you away (unless of course you are going to a drag bar then you’ll fit in quite nicely).

My suggestion is to just play around with it – you’ll find what works best for you.  And it will be fun.  Oh, one thing, don’t use expired makeup, I had a very negative reaction from using old makeup and unfortunately I’m still dealing with the consequences of that.

Have a lovely rest of the week, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?