Anonymous

Hi Grace,
That’s understandable and I share a little bit of your pain.
I lost my Mum when I was 23. That wasn’t fair. My Dad died in 2012. I spoke to him on the day he passed away. He had a good life. He lived without his partner twice over. His second wife died too. Yet above all he was a man of action. His humour was sharp. He was loved by those who knew him. He didn’t suffer fools gladly.
He gave me my life and my confidence and he was a fine grandparent. I miss him. But I’m so glad he didn’t live through the last two years of misery. We all have lost friends during this awful period of time. There is no right solution or answer. However I know their lives were not pointless. I am certain they left there precious mark on many folk. And we were blessed to know them.
I watch young children grow up and I have more concern for their future lives. I hope and pray that they will be fulfilled.
I can’t explain why I have a faith but it won’t let me go. So I choose to go with it, wherever it takes me.
I have been here before and I know many have had similar journeys.

Grace, all I can give you is my love. I do not have to force it on you because you are gracious ( pun INTENDED ). You value people and when you hurt we hurt too.
So all I say is – we are here and we hear you and we care for you. I wish you peace and I wish you to feel our love.
You are strong and even the strong need support.

Time I stopped.

Love Anya xox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?