Well, to me human beings are either sexual or asexual. I am not sure whether I am happy that most of them are the former.

I ‘dress’ not to be a female but to be feminine, a woman and, I hope, a lady. I make a definite distinction between sex (female-male) and gender (androgynous, feminine, masculine) as sex is objective and gender is subjective. Consider a cow. They are female. I have regarded very few, if any, as feminine or as a lady. You do not have to be female to be either feminine or a woman, but you do have to be female to be a cow. No aspersions on anyone here.

To be (unusually) brief. If you are attracted to femininity and a male, that is usual, and is not ‘gay’ nor ‘homosexual’. You would (the whole purpose of gender) be attracted to feminine persons, probably even to your own feminine persona. If so, then the concept of being a woman in a sexual encounter with a male would cross your mind. Being sexual you probably would like it. If you are asexual you wouldn’t. This is a ‘feminine-masculine’ interaction, or ‘man-woman” but not necessarily male-female. Since that coitus is basically one between a masculine person and a feminine person I regard it to have the same relationship characteristics inferred from the term ‘heterosexual’. Aside from deliberately propagating the species, the relative sexes of the two people is inconsequential. Since both are males attracted by femininity both, in terms of their sex and sexual orientation are so normal as to be humdrum. It is their genders and sexual identities (both variants in many people) that surprise us because we have had information withheld and misinformation provided.

As for Jenny, whether she also is gender variant is a possibility. Sometimes such couples are fortunate in finding each other. One of the reasons I feel that gender variance is more ‘normal’ than suspected.

Araminta.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?