Wowser! Deep. Thanks for this. The weird thing is, this wasn’t the first time I’ve been out since losing my facial hair. The first time I was brimming with confidence, whilst I didn’t look female, I looked a lot less male. I looked like an ugly woman 🙂 If people passed me, they would have to pay particular attention to me to notice. It was dark. And during my walks, I look at people passing me and noticed how little I noticed about them. Basically, I should have been confident during this walk. I wasn’t obviously male.
I don’t attempt to pass. I don’t try and hide, but being facial hair free, makes one look less male, especially when dressed in female clothing.

You comment about not having the male me as company is interesting. I hadn’t considered this. I don’t consider myself as having a female side. When dressed, I don’t feel female. I just like the clothes, how they feel and how they make me look. Not having the male me with me seems alien to me, but perhaps subconsciously, there might be something there. I’ll be taking walks most evenings this week. I’ll be sure to analyse my thoughts as I go.
Again, thank you.It’s given me a lot to think about.

Cerys.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?