I’m very happy for you Helen. It’s got to make you feel wonderful to not have to hide that side of you that is very much a part of who makes you the loving husband you are.

I remember the first time my wife gave me the time and space to explore my feminine side. I had a wonderful 4 days alone to just be myself and explore my femininity to it’s fullest.

I found it a little strange that as much as I was enjoying the freedom of being in a blissful world of femininity 24 hrs. a day I was comfortable going back to being the man my wife married and anxiously awaiting her return.

Allowing us to be able to get in touch with our feminine side when we feel the need to escape adds balance to our life that so many wives just don’t understand. After all… we married them because we love women and their femininity and for reasons too vast to explain, we just have a need to emulate them.

I know I wouldn’t want my life to be any different and I’m not at all ashamed about being a crossdresser. I love my wife and she loves me, both my masculine side and my feminine side.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?