Peggy Sue Williams
Duchess - Annual

Hi Geena!

Hey, you are NOT a dual gender freak, nor are you perverted or depraved!  We need to drop those words from your vocabulary.  In my case, I have personally met both you and your lovely bride, in person, face-to-face, and I know you are both great people!

Sometimes I can’t help but wonder if some or most of these therapists and/or clinical psychologists have the proper training and experience to be of any use to us CDs?  If you are familiar with Rhonda’s story, a counselor made the situation even worse.

Nevertheless, the feelings of guilt you are describing I can recall having them myself many years ago.  They are difficult to handle, but the female part of our personality is part of us and is not going away.  I tried suppressing the female part of my personality for many years, and it led to alcoholism.

One thing I always do too is I refer to my female self and my male self.  They are NOT two separate personalities.  We are one, and we are a happy ONE, when each part gets a chance to express itself.

Hey Geena, you and I are blessed with supportive spouses.  For this, I am grateful!

We’re all here to share our experience, strength, and hope with each other in this wonderful self-help forum provided by CDH.  I look forward to reading the valued opinions of others.

Hugs from Peggy Sue!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?