skippy1965 Cynthia
Ambassador

i’ll start by saying thank you to Vanessa and all the staff for the incredible amount of work they do to keep this site up and running and a safe place for all of us in the community to be and share all of who we are. And as the unofficial “greeter” of the site I want to thank some of the folks who friended me in my early days-Vanessa, our wonderful site owner and messenger, Claudia, the first ambassador, and Codille, the first managing ambassador, who reached out to this poor lost soul who was terrified to let anyone know about Cyn and helped so much in my growth and travel along my journey. The final destination hasn’t been determined yet but I have had the honor and privilege to meet so many great folks here on site (and several dozen of y’all in person). Thanks to each of you who have had kind words for me and others. You have no idea how many lives you touch and change with a simple gesture, word, or smile.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Cyn

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?